ReefCleaners.org

29 gallons of awesome

altolamprologus

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
altolamprologus
Hey I can't find the vid from the camera...o.0 but there's an awesome pic of your clown :)

Post it!! And while you're at it, post all the pics :D

altolamprologus
Ugh it's frustrating, I really can't find any of the videos <_<

It's bad enough we lost the Sprinkles-Dinosaur one! :(

Ugghh that sucks. They were such good videos too!

Now stop wasting time posting words and start posting pics! :P

altolamprologus
Let me know if the color's off, I'm doing this on a laptop

DSC00190.jpg

DSC00090.jpg

First one is good, but the second has color issues. Nothing major but orange is a bit washed out.

BTW I was just giving you a hard time about posting the pics. You can go do homework if you need to.

First one is good, but the second has color issues. Nothing major but orange is a bit washed out.

BTW I was just giving you a hard time about posting the pics. You can go do homework if you need to.

Ok thanks, the orange looked over-saturated on my computer so I turned it down, I'll fix it in a sec

Y... Y-y-y...Yoshii? :(

Does you hate your guppies? :tears:

They're for a science project

They are in a bucket right now

They're for a science project

They are in a bucket right now

Oh... So they're not like super pretty guppies that you aren't gonna keep that would go nice in a desktop tank?

:hopeful:

Oh... So they're not like super pretty guppies that you aren't gonna keep that would go nice in a desktop tank?

:hopeful:

The male is pretty :) The females are kinda nice too

They are hopefully going to survive for 10 weeks in a self-sustaining sealed ecosystem

This better Alto?

DSC00090-1.jpg

Don't worry, you'll have no issue. I had a single female guppy in a 20g with a bunch of anacharis and no light plus no feedings for a few months and she survived. Eventually we stuck her in a pond.

Put some plants in there. :o

altolamprologus
The male is pretty :) The females are kinda nice too

They are hopefully going to survive for 10 weeks in a self-sustaining sealed ecosystem

This better Alto?

DSC00090-1.jpg

Yeah it's fine. The montis are a bit off, but maybe thats just because the light up there is really bright.

My fish arrived this morning :) They're a tank raised pair from inland aquatics. And I got a ~15 polyp green zoa frag for free :)

IMG_2597.jpg

IMG_2592.jpg

IMG_2588.jpg

IMG_2585.jpg

altolamprologus
Their so cute! Are they a mated pair? Do you plan on breeding them at all? Love fishies!

They are a pair, but they haven't bred yet. I do plan to breed them and am hoping my mom is ok with my plan to use my brother's old 20gal as a breeding tank.

Maybe I should try to get them to breed in the QT so my mom has no choice but to let me set up a grow out tank :lol:

altolamprologus
Thats awesome!

Just tell her you are trying to save an endangered species!

Lol ikr! I was talking to her about how rediculous it is that stores carry wild caught specimens of fish species that are easily bred in captivity and she said more should breed them, to which I responded that I wanted to. She ended the conversation. At least it was a start.

Archived