Coral Vue Hydros

29 gallons of awesome

altolamprologus

surgicalsense
Wait, it's like unapparent if they are born with it because they be so small that y'all can't even see their backbones.

I threw the ones with deformities in a little plastic pond that we installed into the ground in my sideyard. I didn't feed them, but they lived like kings in there with the mosquito larvae. They ate the leaves and stuff in the winter. They had their own mini-population of deformed guppies. You know, I feel like cleaning that thing out and adding more guppies! Too bad there's a dead rat in the pond preventing me from doing that. :(

Leprosy guppies ... :tears: .... then you banished them to the isolated dead rat pond.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Euphy sadly if you cleaned the thing I bet they would die! Not used to the clean water and all.

Poor guppies..... I had some Zebra Danios that had spine deformities but it didn't show until I had them about 6 months. They got a big hump back looked hunched over and all. Poor little deformed guys, stuck with the dead rat. :tears:

I always wanted a pair. Would have been super fun to breed cardinals. :(

Nishe fishez. Supa kewl. :)

Onononono, the guppies died a long time ago when my mom poured bleach in the pond.

altolamprologus
I always wanted a pair. Would have been super fun to breed cardinals. :(

Nishe fishez. Supa kewl. :)

Onononono, the guppies died a long time ago when my mom poured bleach in the pond.

Well...I'm going to breed mine and you live near me so....trade babies for sponges? ;)

Well...I'm going to breed mine and you live near me so....trade babies for sponges? ;)

Yesh, but my sponges are like really small. Not sure how long it will take until they're big enough to cut off a sizable piece.

And if I bred the offspring of yours, wouldn't that be... INSECTS?? :o

altolamprologus
Yesh, but my sponges are like really small. Not sure how long it will take until they're big enough to cut off a sizable piece.

And if I bred the offspring of yours, wouldn't that be... INSECTS?? :o

Cut the sponges off the rocks and give the entire thing :D Plus they probably wouldn't survive without being attached to the rock.

Lol insects...

Inbreeding problems don't happen in fish until at least the F4-F5 generations so it's all good.

Cut the sponges off the rocks and give the entire thing :D Plus they probably wouldn't survive without being attached to the rock.

Lol insects...

Inbreeding problems don't happen in fish until at least the F4-F5 generations so it's all good.

What if I break a chunk off of the rock with some sponge and leave the other half? Does cutting them cause any issues?

Oh, good. But it's still insects. :D

altolamprologus
What if I break a chunk off of the rock with some sponge and leave the other half? Does cutting them cause any issues?

Oh, good. But it's still insects. :D

That's fine as long as both pieces are attached to rock.

But they don't know it's insects so it's ok

"S-S-S-S... M-M-M

S-S-S-S... M-M-M"

-Rihanna

Never understood what that stood for. Nobody will tell me. My friend who is trying to figure out his sexual identity said he is "both" so it must stand for something...?

That's fine as long as both pieces are attached to rock.

But they don't know it's insects so it's ok

Oh. Okay. :)

i just looked it up...

i was worried my goldfish would do that but they didn't have babies this year or they ate them all

Wait... If goldfish do it then why won't people tell me what it stands for?!

altolamprologus
I checked Urban Dictionary... :eek:

What happens if there are two S's or two M's? :huh:

Now I have to go google it to see what you people are talking about.

Archived