A piece of each, especially the blue thing:

2013-02-14_17-55-26_633.jpg

A piece of this:

2013-02-14_17-55-43_230.jpg

I want all of this, but probably can't afford all of it lol:

2013-02-14_17-55-46_555.jpg

Maybe a piece of this:

2013-02-14_17-55-38_264-1.jpg

I'll have what Ben is getting minus the SPS.

If there is a zoa variety rock that would be nice or even that carpet nem ;) I trust Kat to pick out the good stuff.

A piece of this:

2013-02-14_17-52-57_165.jpg

German Blue Polyp Digi. $10 per inch

A bit of this:

2013-02-14_17-53-16_873.jpg

Flower Petal Monti = $20 per inch.

A piece of each, especially the blue thing:

2013-02-14_17-55-26_633.jpg

Blueberry Patch = $20 per inch. BoP = $10 per inch. "Blue thing" = Blue/purple plating monti = $10 per inch

A piece of this:

2013-02-14_17-55-43_230.jpg

Green Digi = $10 per inch. Undata growing into it is the same...

I want all of this, but probably can't afford all of it lol:

2013-02-14_17-55-46_555.jpg

Magic Sauce Bird = $10 per inch. Doesn't make financial sense for me to sell in one big piece... I don't even wanna quote you for the whole thing because it'd be obnoxious and I don't want to offend you.

Maybe a piece of this:

2013-02-14_17-55-38_264-1.jpg

Blue thingy = $10 per inch

jedimasterben

Blueberry Patch = $20 per inch. BoP = $10 per inch. "Blue thing" = Blue/purple plating monti = $10 per inch

Want one of the blue thing, then. And the circle in the top right is on the cap that is there.

Magic Sauce Bird = $10 per inch. Doesn't make financial sense for me to sell in one big piece... I don't even wanna quote you for the whole thing because it'd be obnoxious and I don't want to offend you.

What would a larger frag of it be then? Larger than just a small stick of it. ;)

I guess just like a $20-25 ish piece.

Blue thingy = $10 per inch

One of these, too

PM a price to 34972. Thanks!

It doesn't look good for getting the tank, but I can still get a few things that where in it.. :)

I would like to grab a nice amount of the pinks that I got from you before that didn't make it.. I also noticed in one of your pictures an orange ish pally above the green skirts that I got from you too..lol

I have a ton of the fire an ice already and the ginks you gave me are covering a ton of real estate as it is.. you weren't kidding about them being weed like.

Any other zoos or pally's that you have would I would love to see what I can swing. I think i saw a few different pally colors. I have a massive amount of the green paly's already and misc. zoos I'm sure you have some I don't. Let me know. I may even be able to swing out your way, so if anyone in the jersey area needs stuff I can pick it up for them as well. (I'm in Toms River) So if weather doesn't pan out, I'm sure that would help some people out and save a longer drive for them.

NR doesn't allow more than two videos in a row. Lame.

Bill Nye-
Neil DeGrasse Tyson-

http://www.today.com/video/today/50820935#50820935

Image something like this came down over NYC?! It'd be instant anarchy, with most people assuming we had a nuke dropped on us.

Ben- I'll frag some stuff up and send a quote this weekend or something.

Eddie- You want me to ship a clam to WA? Ehh... If you're willing to risk it... Quote will come when I can get it off. Not sure when that will be. There's a second break from school at around the end of March, that might be a better time.

Speaker- I'll frag a bunch of Z's n P's this weekend, take pics of everything and it'll be WYSIWYG.

Jersey- What I've been doing for locals is letting them pick what they want, how much, and fragging on the spot. You're more than welcome to come out here next week. I'll be around from tomorrow until Thursday.

If you ship, I'd like a bunch of zoas and paly's. Maybe some hammer, macros, and duncans too.

It's really sad you're taking it down, it had a great run.

let me see what's going on next week. I think Monday and Tuesday are free. Would probably be afternoon to early evening. I haven't checked the weather yet. I'll shoot you a pm this weekend.

If you ship, I'd like a bunch of zoas and paly's. Maybe some hammer, macros, and duncans too.

I'm going to frag some stuff tomorrow and post up WYSIWYG pics with prices.

Duncan isn't fraggable, it's 28 heads clustered very tightly together. Looking for $300 for the whole piece.

I know you had some high end zoas when I was over. Have any left?

Still got the Fruit Loops ($300 for 28+ polyps), Rastas and Red Hornets.

let me see what's going on next week. I think Monday and Tuesday are free. Would probably be afternoon to early evening. I haven't checked the weather yet. I'll shoot you a pm this weekend.

Either day is fine for me. If you want those dusters, there's a much, much greater chance of survival if you pick up. I haven't harvested them in a long while, nor have I poked around to see how many there are... I have a feeling they're pretty densely packed in their usual spot.

If you ship, I'd like a bunch of zoas and paly's. Maybe some hammer , macros, and duncans too. :wub:

Would love some if you do!

Fragging time now.... I plan on doing all my shipping on one day. Probably go UPS overnight delivery only. Maybe shipping out Tuesday... Maybe Wednesday.

What's good for you guys?

Sale thread is up.

Waiting on a few things to stop looking pissed before I can post more. Here's a sneak peek of pissed off frags before they're ready for their vanity shots.

2013-02-17_16-28-48_150.jpg

2013-02-17_16-29-35_806.jpg

I don't have any more room to make new frags... so this stuff has to sell before I can cut more.

jedimasterben

I think I may have to back out of this unfortunately. One of my cats is sick, and We shelled out $150 yesterday at the vets, and have to take her back for more work tomorrow, so all my extra money is gone. We'll see what the bill is tomorrow, and if I have the dinero left over, I'll still be in. Shipping to me is going to be roughly $80, so that adds quite a bit to $50ish in frags.

I think I may have to back out of this unfortunately. One of my cats is sick, and We shelled out $150 yesterday at the vets, and have to take her back for more work tomorrow, so all my extra money is gone. We'll see what the bill is tomorrow, and if I have the dinero left over, I'll still be in. Shipping to me is going to be roughly $80, so that adds quite a bit to $50ish in frags.

Ouch. Good luck with the kitty...

• 1 month later...

I return! Spring Break is this week so I'm fragging and doing some cleanup. Hopefully have a for sale thread up by tonight.

It looks like my first summer session (a 4 week long semester in June) I'll be taking night classes... So I'll have the days to complete the breakdown and sell off the last of my stuff. Right now I've got a ton of Gold-n-Pinks, random zoas, and a bunch of SPS frags that are 5+ weeks healed and ready to ship.

Look how funky this tank looks in mid maintenance, after half a semester of grueling classes:

IMG_20130325_132804_754.jpg

Archived