Innovative Marine Aquariums

the sun sets today on kgoldy's all natural 90

kgoldy

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edit your profile, choose signature, highlight your image, click the little chain icon and paste this in:

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/259616-/?view=getnewpost

(right mouse click on the link and choose "copy link" as it's not all showing up)

Should always take you to the latest post (that's the getnewpost bit) and shouln't get screwed up when you change your title. That's all hypothetical though...

It worked!

gulfsurfer101

That sativa looks like some meskin tire weed. My grandma used to grow better looking buds under a leaky window unit ac. You need to invest in a better strain if your willing to go out on a limb for manufacturing might as well grow something with a better content like some widow. That sh!t looks like some duff. Sorry but just calling it like I see it.

That sativa looks like some meskin tire weed. My grandma used to grow better looking buds under a leaky window unit ac. You need to invest in a better strain if your willing to go out on a limb for manufacturing might as well grow something with a better content like some widow. That sh!t looks like some duff. Sorry but just calling it like I see it.

I just built the light, but I'll pass on your comments to the grower and see if I get a reaction. Honestly, I think it'll be hilarious, because I imagine he'll be pretty offended.

jedimasterben

dafuq.

google translate can't even tell me what you said.

Anyone know what a 28 eye mummyeye is worth?

2013-01-31_18-42-32_800.jpg

dafuq.

google translate can't even tell me what you said.

You have to use urban dictionary, and only translate one word at a time.

:lol:
jedimasterben

Anyone know what a 28 eye mummyeye is worth?

2013-01-31_18-42-32_800.jpg

Put in on R2R, give some stupid name, and charge $500 and it'll probably sell in a day.

Put in on R2R, give some stupid name, and charge $500 and it'll probably sell in a day.

That would require getting past the "he only has one post!!!!" haters.

TeflonTomDosh

:ninja: LED update-

100% "Blue half" of spectrum, 70% "Red half"

IMG955349.jpg

IMG954699.jpg

Hope you live in Denver or Cali or something nowadays, if not, prob not too smart posting these online. :blink:

• Like 1

Hope you live in Denver or Cali or something nowadays, if not, prob not too smart posting these online. :blink:

Aside from the shattered door frames, I would find it hilarious to have cops bust in and just find a reef.

So this is the "Jason Fox Mummyeye" that I got from Fox at a local swap. Personally, I like my no-namer more.

2013-01-31_18-42-36_966.jpg

gulfsurfer101

Yeah bro, I've had them come and knock on my door before and ask what I was growing since I had my windows all covered up tweaker style back in the day using a bigg@ss pfo 250w mh. My house just had a blue glow popping from it. I lol'd when they asked and then invited them in. They spent over a half hour just asking what every thing in the tank was called then they got a call out. As far as grow outs I've also seen some impressive set ups. Smartest one I've seen was a steel connex trailer sunk under neath the ground surface about six feet to divert heat and the hps bulbs were on an oscillation system all powered by generator. It's a big buisiness but not worth it if all your gonna grow is low grade.

• Like 1

I have a break from school next week, and I may be shipping if the weather works with me... I'll post here when I get a chance to look at the extended forecast.

Yeah bro, I've had them come and knock on my door before and ask what I was growing since I had my windows all covered up tweaker style back in the day using a bigg@ss pfo 250w mh. My house just had a blue glow popping from it. I lol'd when they asked and then invited them in. They spent over a half hour just asking what every thing in the tank was called then they got a call out. As far as grow outs I've also seen some impressive set ups. Smartest one I've seen was a steel connex trailer sunk under neath the ground surface about six feet to divert heat and the hps bulbs were on an oscillation system all powered by generator. It's a big buisiness but not worth it if all your gonna grow is low grade.

Reminds of the days when they would check you out when your electric bill went up a good deal suddenly because of all the MH's people were using ... That was years ago of course but the then Owner of Coralife (Omar) once told me they wanted a list of all who had bought more than one MH to check what they were up to ... Fortunately they did not have a court order so he never had to give them the list of all the Hobbyists who had bought Coralife Metal Halides, especially the 250 and 400 watt ones ,but it shows that they were indeed out to get people in non-traditional ways ..

• Like 1
gulfsurfer101

Unconstintutional dogs, and yes high electric costs were the cause of many raids back in the day. Infact I had a house in a nearby town and moved in with my now wife so that house sat empty for a few months. I got a job nearby the house so we moved back in an when I transferred all my tanks I had at that time it caused alarm and got a phone call from the electric company with concern. Just goes to show who's watching.

• Like 1

Unconstintutional dogs, and yes high electric costs were the cause of many raids back in the day. Infact I had a house in a nearby town and moved in with my now wife so that house sat empty for a few months. I got a job nearby the house so we moved back in an when I transferred all my tanks I had at that time it caused alarm and got a phone call from the electric company with concern. Just goes to show who's watching.

Indeed, who is watching or shouldI say "who is NOT watching"

Ever noticed that if you click on a link somewhere on a page like say Corel Software, and find that the next time you log on to Nano-Reef lo and behold what do you see at the bottom of the page ? An add for A Corel Product. I tried this out with an obsure authoring piece of software from MadCap called Flare ... and the next thing I know I start seeing ads for Flare for a good number of hours at the bottom of the NR page ! So I guess everybody is watching "everything" ! Big Brother is here for sure

If shipping will happen next week... this is what will be for sale:

2013-02-14_17-55-14_961.jpg

2013-02-14_17-55-17_830.jpg

2013-02-14_17-55-38_264.jpg

2013-02-14_17-55-43_230.jpg

(Nuke green monti sold minutes ago)

2013-02-14_17-55-46_555.jpg

2013-02-14_17-55-23_504.jpg

2013-02-14_17-55-08_844.jpg

2013-02-14_17-55-26_633.jpg

2013-02-14_17-52-57_165.jpg

2013-02-14_17-54-24_896.jpg

2013-02-14_17-53-16_873.jpg

2013-02-14_17-53-50_72.jpg

2013-02-14_17-54-52_63.jpg

Someone needs to buy some SPS so I can get the clam out. Kat's released her hold on it. Apparently she doesn't love it anymore.

2013-02-14_17-53-29_561.jpg

Archived