Pod Your Reef

the sun sets today on kgoldy's all natural 90

kgoldy

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shit, man, looks fantastic. I'd kill to have stuff grow half as well as it does for you.
His SPS looks amazing and he does nothing. I have long talks with mine and they just die.

His SPS looks amazing and he does nothing. I have long talks with mine and they just die.

It's all about not caring. When you care, coral gives up on life to spite you.

Love it! Miss reading your posts and the blood pics :). Hope you are doing well.

How's school going? Tanks looking good. Looks like nothing was ever sold lol.

Your tank is a true investment. Keep it running forever and once a year make a few hundred/ thousand bucks.

Love it! Miss reading your posts and the blood pics :). Hope you are doing well.

I know, not much opportunity to hurt myself when I'm not around power tools anymore. But hey- ski season is coming up, so there is hope! Hahaha

How's school going? Tanks looking good. Looks like nothing was ever sold lol.

Your tank is a true investment. Keep it running forever and once a year make a few hundred/ thousand bucks.

Yeah, nothing was ever sold. I've got spiderman montipora covering half of one of my frag racks... And paly's growing over entire critter keepers.

School is going pretty well. Still got a 4.0, but I don't know how long that will last. I'm in a constant state of panic, thinking I'm going to fail everything, even though it never happens. I'm now the president of the Veterans club at NCC, so that eats what little free time and sanity I had left.

They free?

Yep. I prefer google+ because it's on my phone and automatically backs up the pictures online, so they are online when I want to use them. Imgur is great, too, but you have to be careful not to post your picture to the gallery. Easy enough to do - iirc you have to click something to actually post to the gallery, so if you leave it alone, it won't post.

Imgur is where I put all of my pictures that I used in my previous threads until now.

THIS IS A FACT!!!! Every time I brag how good my clams are doing, one shuts me up by dying th e next day. Ever since I stopped talking about them they are doing much better. Im totally serious. It has something to do with the prankster Clam gods.

Looks so crazy and beautiful, man. Note to self: Forget my tank exists for a year. ;)

Thanks thanks.

Damn man - looks great! You use the ecotech radion pro, correct?

Also for a picture hosting site, I like G+ and imgur.

Gen 1 Radion with the TIR lenses. I'm really happy with them. Forget what setting they're on... Pretty sure it's "natural". The only time I touch them is when I have family over and I show off the corny lightning effects. Though, now that all the wrasses have jumped, the show isn't quite as pretty.

THIS IS A FACT!!!! Every time I brag how good my clams are doing, one shuts me up by dying th e next day. Ever since I stopped talking about them they are doing much better. Im totally serious. It has something to do with the prankster Clam gods.

I've still got my little clammy. She looks like she's going to have some SPS poking her soon, so I might have to get my hands wet.

Are we selling your shiit at the frag swap? You can't show up with a cooler and expect people to find you. You have to make a FS thread. You have pictures plenty.

Yeah, guess I need to make a thread. Ugh. This is my life now:

20131012_172523.jpg

20131018_102728.jpg

I can't say anything else but wow.

Thanks. Wish I could say that I had something to do with it. Hahah.

I ditto the above comment...WOW !!!!!!!!

;)

Pictures don't do that tank justice. The sheer amount of high nutrients in this tank should have browned the crap out of his corals but they are vibrant and beautiful.

When are you coming over to test my water? I wonder what the nuuts look like...

That is one heck of a neglected tank!!!

Now when are ya gonna frag and sell? :)

As soon as Kat convinces Zeph to just buy my whole system. :D

Galaxy S4 + G+ = Awesome sauce. Why did I ever pay for photobucket?

Check out my new fishy. Yo Patback- You still following? I'm trying to organize a fishing trip this Sunday out of Captree on the Fishfinder II. That's in your neck of the woods, isn't it? Going on the afternoon trip, 12pm to 6pm. Wanna join?

20131026_111707-MOTION.gif

The Long Beach boardwalk is officially complete and totally reopened!

20131028_182110_LLS.jpg

Galaxy S4 + G+ = Awesome sauce. Why did I ever pay for photobucket?

Check out my new fishy. Yo Patback- You still following? I'm trying to organize a fishing trip this Sunday out of Captree on the Fishfinder II. That's in your neck of the woods, isn't it? Going on the afternoon trip, 12pm to 6pm. Wanna join?

20131026_111707-MOTION.gif

The Long Beach boardwalk is officially complete and totally reopened!

20131028_182110_LLS.jpg

Sounds like fun. I wish I could go. I've got work though :/.

Thanks for the offer though. I barely fished at all this summer. Nothings been biting at our usual spots.

You'd make a cool old man. I can see it.

Beer belly, union suit, floppy boots, hat, big ass fish. Yup.

I've always been a cool old man, like, since I was 6 years old.

neat tank <3

Thanks!

Sounds like fun. I wish I could go. I've got work though :/. Thanks for the offer though. I barely fished at all this summer. Nothings been biting at our usual spots.

Yeah, the bite has been weird all year. Might be due to Sandy, might be due to warmer water temperatures. This time of year the night fishing on eels is normally at it's peak... but all the captains have been saying they've been getting ZERO bites at all at night.

Archived