Coral Vue Hydros

the sun sets today on kgoldy's all natural 90

kgoldy

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also request to swim in your tank before you empty it. Crank that heater up and turn the mp40s to reef crest. I'll bring some beer and the ladies.

The 2 x 150 watt heaters should have it up to a comfortable 90+ when you get here. You'll have to slowly crawl in as I remove rocks so we can keep the water level stable enough for the pumps to keep going, and not spash water everywhere.

I want your Julians thing.

You never got one? Why don't you like toys enough to buy them? What was the last thing I was yelling at you to get? Hmmm...

• Like 1

Cat burglar gloves

Oh yes! Get them!

I am quickly finding that the toys that come with reef keeping are just as fun as the hobby itself. Really expensive though.

Regular people (non-reefers) see me use my mag float and they're like "wooooaaah, that's great!" Then I'm like "with this here doo-hickey (RKE) and a wifi adapter I've made it so I can check the pH and temp on this graph on my phone any time I want!" ...and they're never impressed.

Lmao. Sounds like when people love the antics of a hermit crab that is on its back, but pay no attention to the 8heads of torch I grew from a nickel sized polyp or the 8 inch clam. Absolutely no one other than myself finds the vortech interesting either.

Lmao. Sounds like when people love the antics of a hermit crab that is on its back, but pay no attention to the 8heads of torch I grew from a nickel sized polyp or the 8 inch clam. Absolutely no one other than myself finds the vortech interesting either.

I sooo feel your pain on that.. lol I had to spend a good half hour explaining to my wife why I needed to spend $175 on a mp10.. She just didn't understand why I needed that one when I had a $30 korelia that "worked fine."

It's ok.. that's why we have this forum, and local reef clubs!

I'm doing my best to talk the wife into it.. As I let KG know.. the first broaching of the subject did not go too well.. I believe she may have made a reference to finding the keys to my gun case.. I'm a persistent bastard though. Plus, I hid the key.

I'm doing my best to talk the wife into it.. As I let KG know.. the first broaching of the subject did not go too well.. I believe she may have made a reference to finding the keys to my gun case.. I'm a persistent bastard though. Plus, I hid the key.

I'm glad to hear you're thinking ahead. Might want to get individual trigger locks just in case...

A message from Kat-

So I tested your water

Salinity 1.022
Dkh 6.3
Calcium 675
Mag 880
Phosphates a little higher than 0.1
Nitrates 5

jedimasterben

A message from Kat-

So I tested your water

Salinity 1.022