inTank Media Baskets

Hypes Archipelago

Rehype

just wondering but is your sump custom or did you get it from somewhere?

hey gig its the 18 gallon cadlight sump. You can order it right from their website.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol dude honestly I think my sand bed will be good to go in a few more days. That thing is a freaking machine. I had to do bit of rescaping to accommodate his huge size but im really happy at how he keeps the sandbed stirred up. Even if he's not eating hes always bulldozing sand around.

Yea he's definitely a monster...well at least he's not predatory

I'm in cranford(07016) I'm a ways from you but I have a cousin in swedesboro which isn't too far from national park.

Thanks jg. There's normal size ones as well I have three of them. Live Aquaria sells the nano sized ones. Im sure 1 or 2 would work in your pico.

I can't wait till the sandbed is taken care of so I can really start stocking.

oh, well i just love you system to death. im only 17 and been reefing for two years with acro and some lps, i think im gonna do nano for an easier system because i run 125g. how has it been running? anything new? i love the seahorses with the shallow over all..... its just.... perfect and flawless. you did good Hype ;)

Demensions???? gallons???? pico doesnt make a tank like this anymore. and im gonna make my own custom

Thanks so much for the feedback td. The tank is 24x24x9 and is roughly 22.5 gallons. It's only been running for about a month. I added some coral from my previous tank and recently added a bit to scaping. I got a few other things I plan to add in the near future.

I don't know why there weren't more popular say a year ago. I was wary on getting one strictly because not a lot of others had them or were singing their praises.

Archived