Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Yoshii's 10g Macro & Gorgonian Tank - 5 Years Young (Retired)

yoshii

altolamprologus
:D Do you have an filter feeder food though?

i have marine snow and frozen rotifers. and i have dozens of little tube worms that are surviving so a feather duster should be fine right?

i have marine snow and frozen rotifers. and i have dozens of little tube worms that are surviving so a feather duster should be fine right?

I wouldn't suggest using the marine snow, just a dump of nitrates and phosphates

I've never tried the frozen rotifers, but I'm pretty sure that's fine :)

LFS got in a lot of new macros yesss :wub:

And other stuff too of course, but I'm hoping there will be a macro I don't have there :D

Maybe some cool little invert too fingerscrossed

LFS got in a lot of new macros yesss :wub:

And other stuff too of course, but I'm hoping there will be a macro I don't have there :D

Maybe some cool little invert too fingerscrossed

happy shopping :D

Is Miss Alto a second account you created just to confuse us? :unsure:

Eww, biocubes. :slap:

:lol: Haha no, but Alto's seen my 55 in person, so is a witness that it does exist!

What's wrong with biocubes? :huh:

Pics or it doesn't exist. :P

I dunno, I just don't really care for them. Maybe it's because I've never seen one in person?

I already got you a FTS

I'm not a fan of the corners, but they're nice AIO tanks

Oh yeah, the "fts". :rolleyes::lol:

I think it's more of the rock work, tank, and clown fish that makes me not like it. :lol:

Hey, it's still a FTS!

Well not everyone who has a biocube has the same rock, livestock, etc

I had diatoms, and it was gross. It just came of a blackout today, so I'll give it a few days to recuperate and then take some pics. It's a nanocube 6, with only softies now, post diatoms. Before I had frogspawn and (very much beloved) purple torches and green torches

Edited by ~LadyBug~
I had diatoms, and it was gross. It just came of a blackout today, so I'll give it a few days to recuperate and then take some pics. It's a nanocube 6, with only softies now, post diatoms. Before I had frogspawn and (very much beloved) purple torch and green torch.

Me want purple torch. :wub:

YAAY Pictures! :D

My torch died as well. -_-

Fortunately, I have frags scattered about Alaska. :)

Also, my tank is smelling funny, like a sulfery smell. Any ideas why?

Magiksurfman

Yoshii, i really like the way you have your thread setup, im totally gonna use your 1st post format on mine. . . ... ive got no imagination :blush:

Also, my tank is smelling funny, like a sulfery smell. Any ideas why?

Did you stir up your sand? Was it black?

Dang it Yosh Are U posting up pic's of that empty tank again.

I leave disappointed.

:lol: Don't worry, I'm getting a new fish and maybe an invert tomorrow, then I'll have pics

Yoshii, i really like the way you have your thread setup, im totally gonna use your 1st post format on mine. . . ... ive got no imagination :blush:

Lol it's really just changing the color, size and font of the text, nothing special

You think a Harptail Blenny and my mandarin would get along? I looked it up really quick, most people say ok, but I want a second opinion.

I was originally planning to but it in my 55, but it certainly would be a cool addition to this tank