ReefCleaners.org

Yoshii's 10g Macro & Gorgonian Tank - 5 Years Young (Retired)

yoshii

LOL!!! I've got an empty tank or two as well. Don't worry Yoshii your macro tank makes up for any number of tanks, that you want to make up. Seriously Its an impressive tank Yoshii. Keep it up.

LOL!!! I've got an empty tank or two as well. Don't worry Yoshii your macro tank makes up for any number of tanks, that you want to make up. Seriously Its an impressive tank Yoshii. Keep it up.

It's not empty <_<

Thanks, as soon as I get rid of this GHA, it will look much better :)

altolamprologus

is it just me, or does the featherduster look better in those pics than it did at the store? :lol:

i should have taken a pic of your 55 while i was there today. IT EXISTS PEOPLE I SWEAR

Oh...I like how it's shaping up! Nice pics of your new additions.

Thanks! :D

is it just me, or does the featherduster look better in those pics than it did at the store? :lol:

i should have taken a pic of your 55 while i was there today. IT EXISTS PEOPLE I SWEAR

Lol it's cause it's under actual lighting now :P

omgsh nooo it's too ugly

why isn't there one on yours?????

Maybe there is :P

That feather duster is awesome :wub:

[edit]

There is still color information in the pic of the 55. Mess with it in PS or Picasa will show the shape of the rock

Edited by herranton
even though its bad that the sponge is dead around the edges, it looks so cool like that :D

I know -_-

The sponge looks pretty neat, where did you get it from? Hope it recovers, would be a shame if it kicked the bucket.

Aquarium Concepts in Dublin

fingerscrossed

More pics :)

CHRISTINASFEATHERDUSTER.png

Can you tell I like the feather duster?

CHRISTINASFEATHERDUSTER2.png

You should definitely get one Alto

FTS3-27-11.jpg

New FTS, I cleaned the bag on the K1 and moved some stuff around

Edited by yoshii
cool stuff you got. REALLY like the feather duster! such nice colors.

There were a few other nice ones, but I'm glad I got this one, it's so pretty! :wub:

Now I need to convince Alto to get one too :P

do you have any hermit crabs? when i had one my hermits ate the outside cover and it soon died :(. do you feed it anything?

Nope, evil little buggers always knock down stuff

Woah..it ate it? :eek: that's weird

I would just feed it whatever you feed the fish, pellets, mysis, etc

it eats that? i thought is was a filter feeder???

Lol sorry I thought you meant hermit crabs xD

I'm feeding John's dry filter feeder food, but it's kinda annoying to get it to sink so I also feed Oyster Feast and I'm going to pick up some Phyto Feast later this week too

ok. thinking of getting more feather dusters? i mean, if you are going to buy all that food, you should have enough for a whole GARDEN of feath dusters.

ok. thinking of getting more feather dusters? i mean, if you are going to buy all that food, you should have enough for a whole GARDEN of feath dusters.

Eh idk, they're kinda big, so probably not

Well it feeds the other stuff in the tank too, like the sponges, and the shrimp like to pick up any larger chunks :)

Plus, the beauty of store credit :D

The tank looks awesome!

Thanks! :happy:

I'm thinking about getting a yellow frilly sponge this week...but I think I want to see how the orange one does first

altolamprologus
Now I need to convince Alto to get one too :P

no convincing needed, i just want to make sure yours lives first :lol: i'm going back next weekend so i might get one then

if i find the yellow slug thingy i'll let you know

no convincing needed, i just want to make sure yours lives first :lol: i'm going back next weekend so i might get one then

if i find the yellow slug thingy i'll let you know

:D Do you have an filter feeder food though?

YESS I HOPE IT'S THERE

yoshii you need to post a pic of the pompom xenia (one that doesn't look like it's melting)

Lol I took that pic like right after I put it in the tank, it's still not open all the way, patience :P