ReefCleaners.org

Yoshii's 10g Macro & Gorgonian Tank - 5 Years Young (Retired)

yoshii

altolamprologus
It'd be cool if you could bring it to Atlantis tomorrow ;)

Hmm maybe

Haha that'd be cute (if it couldn't eat the clownfish)

Then I guess I'll have to wait a while before I can keep a sponge eating nudi :) Do public aquariums even keep them? I've never seen them

i'll try to remember to bring it. i'm sure i will

i haven't ever heard of a public aquarium keeping them and i would think that if it was possible they would because they're so cool looking

the cabrillo aquarium has a tank full of nudis, but they are coldwater. still pretty. i think i aked what they ate, forgot what they said but it might have been hydroids?

Ahh some of those cw ones are beautiful!

Hmm that might be an easier diet

i'll try to remember to bring it. i'm sure i will

:) Thankies!

altolamprologus
:) Thankies!

make sure you feed it during the day. they're nocturnal but i have them somewhat trained to stay out during the day because i only feed them when the lights are on

altolamprologus
I'll try that thanks, although I don't mind feeding at night, on this tank my lights go off kinda early

you can feed them whenever, i just like having them out during the day. when i first got them, they stayed closed all day and looked like closed red zoanthids

you can feed them whenever, i just like having them out during the day. when i first got them, they stayed closed all day and looked like closed red zoanthids

I'll try to feed it during the day then :P

Anyways pics of the new sponge, macro, coral & collimorph coming soon :)

Hey thar :D What's up! I was just lurking in your tank thread, Mac is pretty awesome!

And I'm uploading pics of the new stuff right now btw

Plus, I took some pics in my LFS(including a vid of the white cap goby AM!) and I'll post them soon too :)

Unfortunately, I didn't have much time and didn't even get to take pics of anything in the coral or fish system :tears:

Hey thar :D What's up! I was just lurking in your tank thread, Mac is pretty awesome!

And I'm uploading pics of the new stuff right now btw

Plus, I took some pics in my LFS(including a vid of the white cap goby AM!) and I'll post them soon too :)

Unfortunately, I didn't have much time and didn't even get to take pics of anything in the coral or fish system :tears:

i got a new paly of some sort. looks like a darth maul, or a morph of it.

did you get the sponge? saw a nice blue sponge today.

Edited by Squared
HEY! WHAT'S UP?? nope, you don't know me, but i figured an enthusiastic reply was in order :D

:lol: I can totally imagine you saying that

--

Photobucket: 48 of 52 files uploaded

i got a new paly of some sort. looks like a darth maul, or a morph of it.

did you get the sponge? saw a nice blue sponge today.

Oh I was being sarcastic :lol:

I ended up getting a totally different sponge actually :P It's a gray "plating" sponge. When I got home I forgot to get the orange ball sponge. I'm interested to see how this one will do

:happydance: Hurrah for Whitecap Gobies

Alto- You're Yoshi's friend from marine biology class. Yeah I pay attention to all the posts in the threads I view :lol:

:D It's cute! And actually it's pretty active. Too bad it's sold already :(

AM's a creeper!

Am does know odd things.

Blue sponge? Where? :wub: That's what my Mac and cbb would do at the sight of that.

:lol:

:scarry: Don't let them near my tank!

That was fast!

Ikr, I thought it would take forever to sell considering how long that one on DD has been sitting there