inTank Media Baskets

Yoshii's 10g Macro & Gorgonian Tank - 5 Years Young (Retired)

yoshii

maybe i'm crazy, but i could swear i've seen this tank before omgomgomg

Oh really? hmmmmm nah I don't think so :P And we definitely didn't sit in front of it and talk about LEDs :P

Dude you need to make an intro post! Like, "Hi, I'm new and I came up with a screen name that is the genus name of a species of cichild, because this is totally not a sw forum :D"

just make sure to post the link here, lol ;):happy:

I will! :D

altolamprologus
altolamps are them shell dwellers, right? dem some neat fish.

mine certainly don't like shells. they hang out by a slate overhang, but they're still really young so they may change behavior later, or maybe they're just freaks

Oh really? hmmmmm nah I don't think so :P And we definitely didn't sit in front of it and talk about LEDs :P

Dude you need to make an intro post! Like, "Hi, I'm new and I came up with a screen name that is the genus name of a species of cichild, because this is totally not a sw forum :D"

I will! :D

ok i will, just watch

altolamprologus
Ok, sorry for the title of Mr. :lol:

Also, :welcome:

thanks :) and it's ok i realize altolamprologus isn't exactly the most feminine name. do a google image search on altolamprologus. they're really cool looking fish

altolamprologus
Those are pretty awesome!

Could have been worse, like Frank or Fishkilla143.

lol i think i'd rather have the name frank than fishkilla143...at least frank is fish-safe

with the risk of looking stupid, i have to ask, what/who is AM?

Haha it's fine, he's another teen reefer on here, his screen name is animalmaster6, but most people just call him AM. He loves gobies, which is why I posted the link for him :)

He also he this insanely long thread for his 125 which even with 185 pages, STILL doesn't have water <_<

Beat you to it. :lol:

Where's Mr. Jacobnano? Haven't heard from him in a while. :huh:

But mine is more detailed, and has a link :P

He's been pretty busy from school and stuff :/