Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Yoshii's 10g Macro & Gorgonian Tank - 5 Years Young (Retired)

yoshii

P1010108.png

I had a great day today :happy:

sorry... not trying to be creepy. buuuut I know where that is. >.>

my aunt lives near there... well on the other side of the park... but in the vicinity-ish. :/

also. you should definitely get the white cap.

sorry... not trying to be creepy. buuuut I know where that is. >.>

my aunt lives near there... well on the other side of the park... but in the vicinity-ish. :/

also. you should definitely get the white cap.

haha no creepiness at all, I don't live in SF anyways

That's cool she lives so close though! She should go on the Acadamey's free (to SF residents) days :)

haha no creepiness at all, I don't live in SF anyways

That's cool she lives so close though! She should go on the Acadamey's free (to SF residents) days :)

haha, yup, my little cousins love it there, it's like right across the street from them.

did you enter their photo contest? it'd be pretty cool seeing their hardware running all those tanks. wish i didn't have to pay when I bring them there though, lol. my sisters dont have to cause my a couple of my other aunts live in the bay area so they just borrow their ids :angry: yay for student discounts though, lol.

haha, yup, my little cousins love it there, it's like right across the street from them.

did you enter their photo contest? it'd be pretty cool seeing their hardware running all those tanks. wish i didn't have to pay when I bring them there though, lol. my sisters dont have to cause my a couple of my other aunts live in the bay area so they just borrow their ids :angry: yay for student discounts though, lol.

I did, but I had to use some earlier pics I took from my last visit(which were only okish) since the contest ended like a week ago :(

Yeah, plus I live on the other side of the bay so gas can be expensive. But my friend ended up paying for my ticket as a b-day present :D

P1010058.png

That's a pic I took of the top of the 2 HUGE skimmers on the 200,000g reef tank

If you give me $100 I'll seriously buy it :P

haha, if I had the money, I'd buy it myself... hence the telling you to get it, so I can live vicariously though you. :P

or, get one for you LFS and make sure it doesn't sell and take care of it like your own there?

ie, mark the price for something crazy, like 400ish. XD

haha, if I had the money, I'd buy it myself... hence the telling you to get it, so I can live vicariously though you. :P

or, get one for you LFS and make sure it doesn't sell and take care of it like your own there?

ie, mark the price for something crazy, like 400ish. XD

:lol:

Haha they were selling for $800 a while back, the one in DD was originally posted for $400 I think

The price has come down recently

I can get a red version.They look like strawberry coral and sting.I think there in the same group as glass anemonies.

They do look a bit similar to strawberry nems but I think these look more similar to zoas, at least in their growth

Builder Anthony

MIne hasnt split yet or dragged any tissue.But when its closed up it does look like a zoa.This pet store by my house has about 20 thoughout the store.Mines been doing well i sometimes feed it flake food or shrimp.They however do have more of a ball tip to them.

Edited by Builder Anthony