Cultivated Reef

Yoshii's 10g Macro & Gorgonian Tank - 5 Years Young (Retired)

yoshii

Maybe you could edit the first post instead, giving a link to where the actual thread stars in your ramblings....a thread within a thread.

also not sure if you answered this or not...is your 12g still running? do you still have any livestock in it?

Edited by Squared
animalmaster6
Maybe you could edit the first post instead, giving a link to where the actual thread stars in your ramblings....a thread within a thread.

also not sure if you answered this or not...is your 12g still running? do you still have any livestock in it?

Nope I just want to start a new thread :lol:

Yes it is running but it's kinda just "there". Taking it down when the 125 is up and am making it a fish hospital tank if I need it. I'm using no filtration for it and am going to get a Koralia Nano for it.

Sorry for the threadjack Yoshi!

If it weren't for "spam", your threads would only be half as long. Not sure it that's a good thing or not...

Lol that's probably true! But I don't care how long or short my threads are, I just like sharing my tanks with other reefers :)

I will be making a new thread for my 125 when I get water. I'm leaving the current thread for shenanigans :lol:

:D I can't wait to see the rock!

I just finished reading the entire thread. It took like 3.5 hours.

This would be an awesome new addition to the tank.

By about page 50, I was ready to buy it for you.

Very entertaining thread though. :D

Oh my, I'm so sorry xD

:lol: Sorry about that, if you really want to see the pics though, just copy the image URL, open a new tab/window, paste, add a "?" at the end and there you go :P Takes a while though

Ohithar Yoshii.

Any new corals on the horizon? :ninja:

Hai

LavenderMushroom-ATLpic.gif

Was thinking about getting a Lavender Mushroom?

Or an orange monti cap?

she's getting sponges.

That too :)

Edited by yoshii