ReefCleaners.org

ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha

Aquanist

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Steve. Think I still have loong ways to go to be there, but why not try and raise the standards..

My shi##y tank, says that n0rk character? The fish do poop - not fault of mine. :lol: Ask, and thou shall receive!

d1499692.jpg

Kiitos kaikki (thank you all) !

Here's pictures of my freebies from earlier this week.

Favia still hasn't recovered it's full colours and that Lobo has some tissue damage, but both seem to be recovering really cinely! Which is nice.

dc40a065.jpg

89910db0.jpg

Went through some of my old stuff and lookie what I came across. All this good stuff just laying idle..

3dcb100b.jpg

- 30l Dennerle NanoCube with 11w light

- DIY whitewashed pine stand

- AquaClear 20

- Hydor koralia nano

- hydor theo 25W

- 6kg coral sand

- 4kg (dried) rock (2 pcs)

- loads of various bits and bobs

Makings of a cryptic nano?

We have pretty much nothing readily available, but I can order nearly anything I could wish for. 3 stores carrying SW and while their own stock is somewhat thin at times, they are all happy to let me go through their wholesaler/(europeanwide)importer stock lists and make my order from them.

To me it's just good business sense to order what customers want to buy instead of ordering in stuff and hoping for customers to buy it away. :)

Had the weirdest thing happen on 1 of my acros today. Many of it's polyps stretched to 2cm long!!! And in couple hours they were back to normal 1,5mm. Kinda spooked me as I've never witnessed anything quite like it before - not even recall reading/hearing of such.

Here's a picture of the elongated polyps. Lower left corner shows them best:

008f08b2.jpg

And here's just a bonus shot of my latest addition, Acropora gomezi:

bfb41906.jpg

WTF? I've got a pom pom?

Yesterday I found what looked like a Lybia tesselata molt, but ignored it as I haven't bought one. Ever.

And then just now I saw it in the flesh. A pom pom crab alive and well in my tank! Must have hitched a ride in from somewhere. Luckily it has survived the mandatory TM Pro Coral Cure dip. I has lost it's anemones at some point but otherwise it looked like a happy camper.

Thanks for the kind words lilopop11. Submitting this in nano category would perchance be pushing it a bit too far. :lol:

So lets get to the pictures.

People like pictures.

Right?

Well I like pictures!

And this is what I got meself yesterday!

888a325f.jpg

0fbd2a86.jpg

ceece1ea.jpg

Sorry about this A. gomezi. It was in a funny angle. :D

Thx Patric & TheWAND! Much obliged! :happy:

Everything in the tank seems to be doing just fine. Thriving I might say, and I'm not talking about "noob thrivin" aka. barely surviving. :haha: No new additionsin sight in near furute, but hey who knows if some must-have pieces come by.

Archived