Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Chase's 8.4 gallon LED Pico

racechase

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
your tank is looking great man, i've gleamed a few ideas for our 5.5g that is in the works!

THank you :)

here are the new rics! I love em!

P1010001-7.jpg

oy I'm on like a buying spree this week... I finally ordered the bulkhead and loc-line fittings for the return nozzle. and then I added a NanoMag. and then I figured I might as well get some Aiptasia-X and a Frag-a-Saurus rack while I was ordering stuff online :P

Thanks guys :)

So I'm not so sure that I like this giant rock I have... If I were to add some dry rock (reef cleaners) how long do you guys think it would take until it'd be cycled?

a month? you mean like how long till the rock is completely seeded with the bacteria? or how long it takes to actually look live with coralline and stuff?

i'd say about a month to be fully seeded and much more to be covered in coralline.

Yeah, just full of bacteria. I could get some purple up, scrape some off the big rock, and let the coralline go weee.

Your tank looks awsome man and what is the dip dish for?

Thank you :) I'm trying to get the ricordea to attach themselves to rocks

Okay i got a little Piccolo skimmer, its pretty darn cute. But the collection cup keeps filling up with water every 10 minutes or so. How do i get a dryer skim?

(clicky for video)

th_P1010001-8.jpg

I got it form dla in a trade :) I got it to slow down A LOT, its bubbling like most other skimmers ive seen. I think im going to leave it for a day or two and see how it goes. i cant wait to get some brown gunk :eek:

btw, paid for all my led goodies.

Yo I LIKE the sound of that! what'd ya get? you probably posted in your thread..

This is probably the best piece of equipment I've ever bought ;)

P1010006-3.jpg

Finally got this thing plumbed correctly...

P1010012-11.jpg

and FTS for you guys :)

P1010016-2.jpg

zoas finally opening :)

P1010005-5.jpg

a hammer fixes issues with big rocks ;)... If you're gonna exchange your rock though, I'd get fully cured stuff. I see plenty of sand for a plate..

Archived