SaltCritters.com

JP's Standard Issue Tank thread

bitts

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I checked my voice mail to find that the sexy's are in. Wahoooo!!!!! & flog your dolphin.

Yeah its from summer camp when I was a kid. We like screamed it when ever we could.

Hey how's the jaw doing?

Gah shut up! It is horrible, I must have had a bad reaction, my face is still swelled :(

Mmm... Sounds like there will be chipmunk sightings for the next couple of days then. Speaking of which how'd you get 80+ posts in a day. Oh and that has to be your age showing. We were good little boy scouts & would never done something like that.

Dude in all seriousness that sucks & I hope its better soon.

Mmm... Sounds like there will be chipmunk sightings for the next couple of days then. Speaking of which how'd you get 80+ posts in a day. Oh and that has to be your age showing. We were good little boy scouts & would never done something like that.

Dude in all seriousness that sucks & I hope its better soon.

Haha everyone is mocking me :P On the plus side people came over to visit me, some of my lady friends :)

I dunno, probably being stuck at home, can't do much, I could play some more video games I guess lol. Haha lies! I am sure that is similar to "buffing the bishop" lmao.

Def my age showing then. Everyone is calling me that too lol. Oh well, hopefully it gets better soon.

Also, this thread needs more pics.

Also, this thread needs more pics.

think you must have ment to post this in am's thread. Its ok though, no worrys.

With every thing that's been going down lately I'm down the the blackberry for pics as well as internets. Needless to say quality is lackin. Still haven't. Een able to get pics of my plumbing up. :rant: but such is life.

At least I got pics of the car. Mmm...

With every thing that's been going down lately I'm down the the blackberry for pics as well as internets. Needless to say quality is lackin. Still haven't. Een able to get pics of my plumbing up. :rant: but such is life.

At least I got pics of the car. Mmm...

Oh really? Only using the blackberry? Wow, that would be kind of annoying. Yea we need plumbing pics!!

I did enjoy the car pics, I think you need to trade me. Interested in a nice bike?

Maybe I could get am to loan me that camera of his. Could trade it for the car for a day or two maybe.

What isabell's only a 13 second car with 250hp. Am's plenty responsible to handle her. Oh right I'm not responsible enough to have a puppy' let alone electronics near water.

What isabell's only a 13 second car with 250hp. Am's plenty responsible to handle her. Oh right I'm not responsible enough to have a puppy' let alone electronics near water.

Lol, I can't picture him streetracing haha. You can't have a puppy haha? Why lol?

Edit: Double posted.

Also, nice nickname for the car ;)

It was an old joke between me & my wife. about why I had fish & she had cats. She didn't want that much responsibility, while I wasn't ready. Of course then we got pregnant. LOL

P.S. don't have kids.

They cost more than fish, cars, & cats put together.

Seriously now why is it every time I try to sleep the bleepin snails throw a party.

Tap Tap Tappyty Tap Tap listen to them Tap.

Not funny.

Cmon, it is a little :P

Seriously now why is it every time I try to sleep the bleepin snails throw a party.

Hhahahaahahhahhhaha

animalmaster6
think you must have ment to post this in am's thread. Its ok though, no worrys.

Haha I don't even go in there, too many words, not enough photos.

I heard that :P

Maybe I could get am to loan me that camera of his. Could trade it for the car for a day or two maybe.

Lol that would be interesting.

Lol, I can't picture him streetracing haha. You can't have a puppy haha? Why lol?

Edit: Double posted.

Also, nice nickname for the car ;)

:unsure: Hmm. Well-

:lol:

Dude I can't beleave am's not even tempted by the go fast car. 13 seconds isn't that slow. Oh & no streetracing that's what tracks are for.

So on my way home, stopping by the lfs. B)

Archived