inTank Media Baskets

JP's Standard Issue Tank thread

bitts

Now whyd ya have to go n say something like that. I'm goina be frekin out for days already.

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crabs are really stealthy and hide well...I bought a strawberry crab from reefs2go and they sent me that crab that Godzilla fought "Ebirah" :eek: he is about 4"

It only comes out at night...during the day he is MIA, I can't see him at all...I feed it sinking wafers.

Bubbles what the bleep. :rant:

Stupid basted bubbles. Don't know what's happened, but the plumbings asperating some where.

But back to the crab. Lost him. Braking out the good flashlight with new battiers.

I'm so goina squish it.

Hey am couple things.

One you gotta go for the maccosker & then the real question. I've got a helfrick, the clowns, & mr maccosker. Will eventual add another blue spot & a mandarin. But here's some things to chim in on. blue linka star. Red banded shrimp. So what do ya think safe or no go.

Still wish I could do a lemonpeel.

animalmaster6

If you can keep the Linkia alive that would be an awesome addition.

What do you mean by Red Banded Shrimp? Red Banded Pistol Shrimp? Or Coral banded Shrimp?

Red banded coral shrimp. Always wanted one like since I was 12. But they would conflect with the sexys & all the other shrimp that were going to go in. but with the shrimp going in the fuge. I could throw red banded shrimp. Just worried that there would be a conflict I don't see.

Yeah but since I'm not putting any in the display. I wouldn't have to worry about it. I'd have to move the procalin crab right. But the fish would be ok wouldn't they. I think the star would be ok but just not sure. So what you think.

yeah. that list of non reef safe shallow water fish. i posted in maria's thread really has me thinking.

mmm...

think i'll go get me a shrimp tomorrow.

maybe see when they can get me a linka .

Thanks AM

Oh I'm going to have to redo my baffles on the 20long. Going with the euroreef from the start. When I do the 75 I'll build or buy a downdraft. Also the remora won't fit in the current stand. So there's that.

Archived