Coral Vue Hydros

JP's Standard Issue Tank thread

bitts

so as of right now i think i will be ordering.

a tek 24" with 2 x blue+, 1x blue special, 1 x fiji.

and either an mp10 or an acjr.

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weetabix7
so as of right now i think i will be ordering.

a tek 24" with 2 x blue+, 1x blue special, 1 x fiji.

and either an mp10 or an acjr.

omgomgomg

i know it's total crazyness. omgomgomgomgomgomg omgomgomg

now if could just make up my mind.

Yeah that's kinda, what I'm thinkin. But I just bought a sports car, a helfrick, & that blue spot too, so will have to see what I can do. More than likely though I'm getting the 10. B)omgomgomg omgomgomg

Plus moving :rant:

Yeah & I'm just a poor guy from the burbs. Trying not to panic every time I think about it. The movers alone are going to cost like 600. But there's not much better than watchin the mover's while having a beer. My tv's 300 lbs. Gotta get a flat screen. That one's even my wife's idea. Which is amazing she never spends money. wait its not all hers any more.

so i got my glass from the shop & will be siliconing in the morning. wahooo!!!!

wet sanding didnt go well. so at the next dollar a gallon sale i will be starting the 29 biuld over. that or doing a rimless if i can aford to. mmmm.... 30 x 18 x 18 diy starfire exo with frosted back.........

but the tank should be ready to setup even if it doesn't look as good as it would have.

ok so the exo's on and the backs painted. (also did the bottom that no one will ever see. lol)

praying that leak test goes well.

sorry there are no picks. the camra was dead and i didnt have time to wait.

so icame home from picking my girl up at daycare to find three large boxes on the porch.

wonder what they could be.

So I've got lights, vortech, a tank that's waiting for a leak test on sunday, sand's in the trunk just waiting, fish are on hold @ the shop, half a bucket of salt to use up, plumbing supplies, return pump, stand (2 boards for on the wire shelves. Looks like butcher block) is waiting for sanding & the next coat of poly, skimmer, 2/3 of a tube of high end black silicone to use up now that the exo's done......

Hmmmmm..... What am I forgetting...

I feel like I'm running out of time.

Asuming all goes well with the leak test. Water will be sunday. 30 gallons up to the thrid floor, joy. You would think that I would have learned my leason last time I had an apartment.

Fish & corals sunday night monday morning.

this is sad. but the nice shinny black bottom, has me wanting to do a bb setup.

but alas ths is for a blue spot, helfrick, & mandarin. so sand is a must.

maby on the next one.

Archived