• Last Reply
No, no, no, oh Maria I am SO sorry!!!! :tears:

Oh that sucks.

Crap.

:grouphug:

Thanks Weetie :grouphug:

sux isn't the word...this is caca.

Dang sorry to hear that, hope you find another fish that will work well

I hope so too... I was going to get a trumpetfish from John at reefcleaners, but I dunno if I wanna go that route now :unsure:

(Angry this makes me) :ninja:

sorry for the loss -_-

please bounce back.. I know you will I've seen what your capable of ;):ninja:

Thanks Blue ;)

gimme some fish ideas guys and gals.

I miss my moo most of all :tears:

Wow so sorry Maria *huggs* :grouphug:

How did you other tanks manage during the power outage? Was this tank the only one that experienced problems?

I've been here before, it's amazing how much a tank crash can actually bum you out. I would take some comfort in knowing the crash wasn't caused by poor husbandry.

This was (and still is) an inspiring tank, my girlfriend wants a cowfish in the worst way and I am glad someone experimented with one in a nano setting.

Don't get discouraged, pick up some new livestock and restore this tank to its former glory!

Tanks a 70g right :unsure:

it is a 40g long :P

Wow so sorry Maria *huggs* :grouphug:

How did you other tanks manage during the power outage? Was this tank the only one that experienced problems?

Thanks JT...nope my other 3 tanks are fine, no problems at all :unsure:

I've been here before, it's amazing how much a tank crash can actually bum you out. I would take some comfort in knowing the crash wasn't caused by poor husbandry.

This was (and still is) an inspiring tank, my girlfriend wants a cowfish in the worst way and I am glad someone experimented with one in a nano setting.

Don't get discouraged, pick up some new livestock and restore this tank to its former glory!

Thanks so much p-daddy and girlfriend :)

I always knew that the cowfish was toxic but never thought about power outages as a stress factor :slap:

he was so small too, but I guess no circulation in the water and he must have been swimming all over.

So take it from me nano-reefers...leave the cowfish in the ocean :mellow:

I am happy I got home and that the hubby took the carcasses out quickly or it would have been a complete tank crash.

I will try and restore the jungle back to glory! never give up! never surrender!!

M

Guest TheBlueLorax

As for fish

I would get a some flashing tilefish, orange spotted filefish, potters angelfish, golden angelfish, a golden dwarf moray, pixy hawkfish, spotted hawkfish, a radiata lionfish, pair of blue mandarins just a few ideas :D

ohh! orange spotted filefish :wub:

I love potters angels but I think he will eat macro..my bi color ate all the prolifera in my 125 <_<

all great ideas!

where's animal master when I need him haha

I love potters angels but I think he will eat macro..my bi color ate all the prolifera in my 125 <_<

all great ideas!

+1 orange spotted filefish.

So sorry. I have had cow fish as well. So personable.

all great ideas!

My Potter's eats LPS and nips SPS, he's a devil. Right now he's in with RBTAs and softies he can't hurt. Did your bicolor ever go after corals? I want one in the worst way. I also had my eye on a pair of African flameback angels on Diver's Den that someone must have scooped up in the last hour or two :mellow: I love Angels, I just wish they weren't so nippy.

What are u thinkn bout putting in there.... u gots to have some idea :lol:

I honestly have no idea :mellow:

seahorse/pipefish tank?

+1 orange spotted filefish.

So sorry. I have had cow fish as well. So personable.

they are great! I really loved that lil' guy :(

I have to see who can get me a orange spotted filefish...I hear they are hard to come by and also hard to get to eat frozen.

My Potter's eats LPS and nips SPS, he's a devil. Right now he's in with RBTAs and softies he can't hurt. Did your bicolor ever go after corals? I want one in the worst way. I also had my eye on a pair of African flameback angels on Diver's Den that someone must have scooped up in the last hour or two :mellow: I love Angels, I just wish they weren't so nippy.

yes he nips brains and fungia plates...I had to pull all of them out and into my 28g

I love angels too but would not risk my macroalgaes :lol:

Maria I do not have words.

Moo will be missed.

Thank u bitts :grouphug:

I know...every time I walk by the tank...it's depressing :(

Well if u d did that thats all you would have to do your tank is perfect for seahorses and pipefish :happydance:

I have always wanted to try...maybe this is the time :)

I saw that fish last night and would love to have one. However I know all of my tanks are too small to even think about one.

Archived