SaltCritters.com

got2envy's 40g long macroalgae " Welcome To The Jungle" tank

got2envy

You should. They're cool but are really mean.

Ok will do!

Pookie my yellow watchman is in the 125g too but I think they will stay away from each other :mellow:

here's the thread about breading helfricks

http://www.marinebreeder.org/phpbb/viewtop...=174&t=2505

may have some info that helps

cool! I can only hope I get a breeding pair of firefish :happy:

mess smesh! looks fab to me love.

:lol: Thanks squirreliey <3

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I am hoping in a larger tank they will stay away from each other fingerscrossed

I don't wanna mess up the plans for my erectus pair by adding mean fish in here.

that is great news!! I am happy that you got some :)

Thanks! the tank is looking a bit bare still...but the plants are growing steadily ;)

Aye vey! so I am gonna help my bro get has tank back to normal...he decided he want a FOWLR, which is great by me :) He has a Sunpod 150w that I will have him witch out with a low end T5...no need to waste electricity -_-

So I traded some macros today for 2x black clowns...they are really nice! this is from the same lady I will get my erectus fom...after talking to her for a while I may need to rethink the seahorses :(

The tank needs to stay at 74 degrees and my tank is at 79....I def do want to add a chiller to my electric bill. So time or more fish ides...I have now:

3x firefish

1x barred goby

2x blue streaked cardinals

2x black clowns

I need more poo people!! :lol:

animalmaster6

I like da fish list :happy:

Look into Yellow and Blue Assessors. They are really cool :happy:

Also I think you should get another filefish.

• 2 weeks later...

I cleanzed zah crapz outta this tank today...ok maybe not allll the crap :unsure:

looks so nice and clean now! I also made a macroalgae frag rack lol for all those stray pieces that have no place and get blocked from the light :P

Me too!

I will take another vid with the daylights on tomorrow....I have to wait for the Direct TV dude.

I am finally getting an HD receiver and satellite dish tomorrow for NFL ticket and the HD channels...I know I am way behind on the technology lolz :scarry:

lol when I moved the new apartment. it had no signal for satellite. been with out tv since may. dvds to save the day.

Yep, I definately need to update my threads lol. They sold me a ric that turned out to be a yuma after closer inspection. Its a nice one too. My biggest problem was out of all the macros I got a few of them decided to die and then the tank was overrun by cianno. I think its all under control now thank goodness lol. Did you have that kind of problem?

lol when I moved the new apartment. it had no signal for satellite. been with out tv since may. dvds to save the day.

Oooh I don't know if I would be able to that with football season starting up haha

I have Blockbuster online and may cancel that -_- I always keep the movies forever by the time I go and switch them out at Blockbuster I end up only watching 3-6 movies a month...not worth it for $25 a month IMO

plus I have allllll the movie channels for 6 months with the NFL ticket. B)

Yep, I definately need to update my threads lol. They sold me a ric that turned out to be a yuma after closer inspection. Its a nice one too. My biggest problem was out of all the macros I got a few of them decided to die and then the tank was overrun by cianno. I think its all under control now thank goodness lol. Did you have that kind of problem?

I did have a bit of cyano but I never really worried about it...after the cras it all seemed to disapper....very strange :mellow:

video later :P

M

yea now that the last of my "sensitive" macro algae died the ciano has stopped spreading and I just need to get it off the back and side glass. It go so thick on the sand I could just suck it all out in a matter of seconds lol. Of course the nice thing about that is its easy nutrient export lol.

Cant wait for vids omgomgomg

squirrelieygrrrl

just checked out the vid envy!

and i wubs it!!!! almost makes me wanna start a macro tank. :twiddlesfingers: what is that red guy down in the lower left corner? its very interesting looking.

That is flame algae ;)

Oops! sorry forgot to post da daylight video lol...I added music but it takes a while <_<

one of the firfish and a cardinal were hiding :mellow:

Archived