Innovative Marine Aquariums

got2envy's 40g long macroalgae " Welcome To The Jungle" tank

got2envy

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Needreefunds
:flower: tanks Richie! it's a bit dirtay but I will get to cleaning when I am off again next week :)

WAT?!?!? :o

Off again?? :huh: You??

You seem to always be working, how didja pull that one off? :P

Good for you. Enjoy. The tank does look great as is, but please, by all means, post up "after" pics as well! :P

Not yet...soon tho, they are gowing as I type haha

I am getting a pair of Erectus

Thanks blue ;)

hehe, i'm so excited about them :P:lol::D

omgomgomg:happy::happydance:

Tank is looking fantastic Maria :happy: Love the new fish additions!!!

Thanks am! I also have a barred goby who seems to be the boss lol

seriously multiple fire fish. got to see how this comes out. some day want to retire & bread them.

I <3 firefish!! I wanted 5 but ended up only getting 4 since these guys were a bit more compared to the smaller sized ones...one was hiding, they still seem to do that alot. good luck breeding them! that would be cool :)

Militant Jurist

The tank's looking awesome! Once I get some tank money together, I'll be messaging you about buying or swapping you for some macros!

I will try and make it by in September ...I just got back from a (sorta) vacation, my sis has been on my azz about coming by for a visit :lol:

Tank looks good! Love the firefish :)

Ditto!

I honestly didn't know you could keep more than one Firefish together, I thought they would fight with each other.

Het Weetie!

In the wild they are in groups, if the tank is big enough you can add the group all at once :)

I wanted 5 but ended up getting 4 as they were a bit more money than the Indonesian ones.

So....my brother wants to beak down his AP24 :unsure:

he has about 25 lbs of rock...with GHA a few corals...mostly softies and 1x royal gramma, 1x yellow tail damsel, 1x sixline and a pink spot goby...most fish can go in my 125g except the royal gramma and sixline as I have these in my 125g already...I also have a YTD in there but the tank is big enough that they can get away from each other :happydance:

So...

YTD -125g

pink spot - macro tank

royal gramma - macro tank

sixline - 28g

He really has neglected the AP24 so I cursed him out and told him he needed to either break it down or start taking care of it properly...he said break it down :slap: He has lost a lot of corals from the last time I looked at the tank..bummer.

I am also getting my S'mores clowns next week so I gotta catch the YTD's in there and toss them in the 125g lol

I will be a busy bee next week.

He has a Pink Spotted Shrimp Goby? Those guys are really mean.

yep! he nips fingers too and lets you pet him lol

maybe I will throw him in my 125g come to think of it :lol:

squirrelieygrrrl
It's a bit of a mess as I was gone for a 5 day much needed vacation :lol:

:P

mess smesh! looks fab to me love.

Archived