inTank Media Baskets

got2envy's 40g long macroalgae " Welcome To The Jungle" tank

got2envy

But they are so cute :unsure:

I Have plans for moo if he gets too big :P but that will be much later... I hope

Yes it is almost time to trim da bushez again :lol:

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rocko52286
But they are so cute :unsure:

I Have plans for moo if he gets too big :P but that will be much later... I hope

Yes it is almost time to trim da bushez again :lol:

I like the cowfish. I thought about getting one, but I am afraid of the nuke :owned: !!

It must really take a lot to get them stressed, like a predator trying to eat them.

I cup my hand and he swims in it...so they def are not spooked easily.

Yea, I love the "Dont get it, it will nuke the tank for no reason" posts lol. I speak from experience when I say... LIES! lol. Most things that "nuke" the tank do so because of extreme stress or they are very very very pissed off. Or if they die and are not imediately removed of course. It is hard to believe that something that cute can nuke a tank though lol.

Also M, I hope you dont mind if I copy your planted tank. I got a free ~30G tank that seems to hold water fine (over a 1 week test) that I want to make a filterless planted tank inspired by my LFS who has a huge one. Thiers has no skimmer, no filters, no nothing but power heads for circulation and that thing is filled with macro algaes, fish and coral. I'll get a pic next time I'm out there.

Cool! YAY!! more macro tanks :)

I only run the K1, K2, rio 50 and the HOB for surface skimming, filter floss and carbon :P

No skimmah, no water changes :happy:

animalmaster6

When I start my 40Br Macro/sponge/seahorse/pipefish/seagrass/gorgonian tank this is my inspiration :happy:

I actually call these types of tanks "Refugium Style Tanks".

I call them AWESOME! It's tempting to put a couple of seahorses in there too. I love seahorses. I used to swim with them in Turkey a long long long time ago lol.

I love the sound of no WC. So you just top off and thats it? Do you dose anything?

yep, no wc's...just manual top off, dose kalkwasser manually, Reef Plus 3x a week, live phyo 3x a week

When I start my 40Br Macro/sponge/seahorse/pipefish/seagrass/gorgonian tank this is my inspiration :happy:

I actually call these types of tanks "Refugium Style Tanks".

<3 :happy:

I call them AWESOME! It's tempting to put a couple of seahorses in there too. I love seahorses. I used to swim with them in Turkey a long long long time ago lol.

I thought about seahorses... but I wanted some action in the tank :lol:

That must have been cool! I wanna swim wit da horsies :(

rocko52286
It must really take a lot to get them stressed, like a predator trying to eat them.

I cup my hand and he swims in it...so they def are not spooked easily.

Hmmm...maybe ill rethink it then :)

Cool! YAY!! more macro tanks :)

I only run the K1, K2, rio 50 and the HOB for surface skimming, filter floss and carbon :P

No skimmah, no water changes :happy:

Ive got a skimmer on mine for now. Only run it at night though. Doesnt pull anything...CPR aeroforce. Really just puts air in the tank haha.

Archived