Pod Your Reef

got2envy's 40g long macroalgae " Welcome To The Jungle" tank

got2envy

I guess they will go where they want...they both started on the rocks and the larger one moved to the back glass :)

Pix of fuzzy and wuzzy :P

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine have been on the rocks since I got them in like um Oct I'm guessing Ok I will try to get pix of them But first I have to install my skimmer I have been running the 75 without one since Nov. I had an old yukky one in there for a little while.

• 3 weeks later...

Pix Woo! :lol::mellow:

Let the macros go out for a bit...it's a jungle again :happy:

selling in the classifieds if anyone is interested PM me :P

P1010009-43.jpg

P1010005-46.jpg

P1010001-64.jpg

P1010032-12.jpg

my purple sponge still kickin'

P1010039-11.jpg

This guy is chock full of personality

P1010015-33.jpg

and mah eel...he doesn't like Paparazzi

P1010008-40.jpg

P1010006-47.jpg

P1010004-48.jpg

this guy found his spot for the day behind my Koralia lol

P1010036-13.jpg

FTS

P1010028-26.jpg

P1010047-14.jpg

M

animalmaster6

The tank is looking phenominal Maria! Excellent job!

That cowfish (boxfish idk) is real cool! be very careful, if it shows any signs of dying take it out! They can destroy a complete tank!

How's the filefish?

HEY g2e! omgomgomg your tank looks awesome by the way. I love your eel

Thanks! hows the school reef? I gotz Caulerpas for your tank :P

The tank is looking phenominal Maria! Excellent job!

That cowfish (boxfish idk) is real cool! be very careful, if it shows any signs of dying take it out! They can destroy a complete tank!

How's the filefish?

The file fish is doing great and eating flake :) I put a krill on the end of a kabob stick for the long horn and the file...the nibble it all day long. I have to say the cowfish has to be one of the most personable fish I have ever had..he follows me and hangs out on the side of the tank that I am at and stares at me lol and begs for food...if I stick my hand in the tank he swims all around it and nibbles. :lol:

love the pics.

all hail the cow fish, moooo.

moooooooooooo! :bowdown:

Thanks guys!

animalmaster6
The file fish is doing great and eating flake :) I put a krill on the end of a kabob stick for the long horn and the file...the nibble it all day long. I have to say the cowfish has to be one of the most personable fish I have ever had..he follows me and hangs out on the side of the tank that I am at and stares at me lol and begs for food...if I stick my hand in the tank he swims all around it and nibbles. :lol:

:lol: That is funny!

I love filefish especially OSFF and ones that camoflauge like this one.

Oooh! the OSFF is awesome! I just heard they can be hard to get to eat. I have seen them at my LFS from time to time tho...maybe depending on the price -_-

animalmaster6
Oooh! the OSFF is awesome! I just heard they can be hard to get to eat. I have seen them at my LFS from time to time tho...maybe depending on the price -_-

They can be very hard to feed -_-

Needreefunds
Looks great I love all that macro stuff. That little cowfish is just awesome so cute I wanna smoosh him.

:huh::o

:lol:

He is cute ain't he :happy: till he gets too big for this tank lolz I will put him in my 125g if he looks like he hates it...but that should take a while...I hope

smooshes! smooshes! :P

P1010004-48.jpg

Did I tell you this before? I saw an eel with the same color scheme in a bed of GSP off Pescador Island. I took a pic but it sucked. Always wondered if that kind of eel was available. Can't believe how small he is! Really cool. (Felt I should give equal time to the eel, since everyone was fawning over the cowfish and filefish) :D

Thanks Rog! yeah the eel def deserves some luv...it is a cool critter to own, I love the way he snatches the food from the kabob stick and retreats like a flash back to his hole. I need to get it I some PVC for him to hide in when he gets bigger ...right now it is content in the small holes in the rock...I never know where he is gonna pop his head out of :lol:

I know when he is really hungry cause he comes out and swims all over the place.... he tried chasing down the royal gramma once but it was to quick...I have been trying to catch it but it won't cooperate :mellow:

thanks for stopping in YB <3

nice,

allot of different macro species, love it :D

Thanks Pat! I <3 your tank too :happy:

i love your tank!

Thanks for looking nanobuds ;)

Archived