Pod Your Reef

got2envy's 40g long macroalgae " Welcome To The Jungle" tank

got2envy

Thanks!

I have been trying to collect the harder to find ones and let them grow out rather than fast growers like taxifolia and racemosa :happy:

hit me up when your ready :P

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sure hit me up! B)

snowflakes get big pretty quick...this one eats like a bottomles pit lol

for a 20L I would def go with a smaller variety, these guys start out the size of a pencil and in 2 years get 2 feet long :o

I definitely will! :D

And ya for sure, I already have a 5 inch eel that is about the size of a pencil that is in QT at a fellow reefers tank. Got him for $5! :happy: But I have a 55 gallon in the works and will be put together when I move into my new place in the next 6 months or so which will give him a lot more room. Which will hopefully include an angler and lionfish. Though I may ditch the angler and go with a few more that you have in your 40B. . .:)

I would loooove anglers but I wanted a variety of fish and an angler would just eat everything lol

Givs us a kissy baby!

P1010009-44.jpg

I ran into a teeny-tiny little cowfish over the weekend and was seriously tempted to get it, but then I read that they like to nibble at Soft Corals, which wouldn't work for me at all.

Guess I get to enjoy one vicariously in your tank. :D

Wow! really? I did not know that...

He is eating his krill on a stick as I type lol...it's funny cause the file fish flares up next to him to scare him away from the krill and he could care less :lol:

OK i will make sure and take some new pix of moo :)

Hi.

:grouphug::flower:

dassall. :happy:

:flower: oh hai

pics of moo.

omgomgomg:o:haha:

wahooo!!!!

Even bettah!! a videeeoooh!!!

omgomgomg I love that fish!

<3

th_0519001158.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Moo sez hai :happy:

edit -juss noticed using my work comp that I may have filmed a bit dark...will post another tomorrow :P

Archived