Top Shelf Aquatics

got2envy's 40g long macroalgae " Welcome To The Jungle" tank

got2envy

Wow im really sorry to hear about the losses maria...Well hang in there im sure it will be even better than before the next time around.

BTW thanks so much for the macros

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maria as. To fish.

Orange spotted

Clown/harliqun trigger

Cuttlefish

Golden damselfish or lemonpeel dwarf angle

Golden dwarf moray

Exquiewte butterfly

Copperbanded

woah! that is a cool fish! it says difficult tho :o

Wow im really sorry to hear about the losses maria...Well hang in there im sure it will be even better than before the next time around.

BTW thanks so much for the macros

No problem! happy they got there ok B)

Maria as. To fish.

Orange spotted

Clown/harliqun trigger

Cuttlefish

Golden damselfish or lemonpeel dwarf angle

Golden dwarf moray

Exquiewte butterfly

Copperbanded

wow! great list I will take a look at them...google time!

animalmaster6

Ohmigosh :o :o

:tears:

I am so so so sorry :(

R.I.P Moo, Fu, Frosty, File, Scorp, and Gramma :tears:

where's animal master when I need him haha

:flower:

This tank is perfect for seahorses and pipefish.

You seem to like that idea so go that route :happy:

Idea

Few seahorses (all the same species)

Few Pipefish (All the same species)

Orange Spotted Filefish

Mandarin (any species) or any other dragonet (any speices). This tank is so filled with pods I think you can sustain one until you get any dragonet to eat frozen.

Neon Goby or something reeally small

pismo_reefer
Idea

Few seahorses (all the same species)

Few Pipefish (All the same species)

Orange Spotted Filefish

Mandarin (any species) or any other dragonet (any speices). This tank is so filled with pods I think you can sustain one until you get any dragonet to eat frozen.

Neon Goby or something reeally small

Because you can't, you won't, and you don't STOP!!

B)

You so fresh , am... chicka-chicka-wha???

There u are :P I knew you would have some great ideas.

That is a great list! I saw a pair of pipes at my LFS yesterday but today they were gone :(

I need to buy some CUC from John and will see if the guy around here has some ponies available.

They have ORA mandarins at my LFS for $49...a pair would be awesome!!

I may try some Cardinals as well.

Thanks so much everyone for the great support and ideas :flower: that's why I <3 NR

M

Because we can't, we won't, and we don't stop!!

B)

:lol:

am is da bom digitty doggity

animalmaster6
Because we can't, we won't, and we don't stop!!

B)

That is a great list! I saw a pair of pipes at my LFS yesterday but today they were gone :(

I need to buy some CUC from John and will see if the guy around here has some ponies available.

Thanks so much everyone for the great support and ideas :flower: that's why I <3 NR

M

Thanks Guys!!!

That really does mean a lot :happy:

Cool! Cardinals are really cool. Some of them would be nice :)

M

:lol:

am is da bom digitty doggity

Going in mah sig B)

Orange spotted has shown up a couple times so I'd say that it something to look into. Down side is teaching it to eat.

I meant to have manderain on my list as well. So again something to put down on the must have list.

Small goby, maybe green banded.

I would love a pair of GBG <3

ya'll know I LOVE GOBIES!!

If I could find some red headed gobies again that would be great!

animalmaster6
I would love a pair of GBG <3

ya'll know I LOVE GOBIES!!

If I could find some red headed gobies again that would be great!

Red Head Gobies are awesome. One of my favorites.

Gobies are mah thing! omgomgomg

Needreefunds

Finally catching up on a few threads and what a long strange trip its been.

It hurts to see this happen to such a dedicated reefer. Nothing I can add here that the others who wub you have not conveyed Maria. We know it hurts, we feel and share your pain for as you can see we too enjoy the fruits of your efforts.

So hard to have all the bases covered. Try as we may to prevent it-something always seems to remind us how very fragile the systems we keep can be.

All I can offer is another E-hug or two, another man this sucks, and a please, please carry on for we love to follow along with you Maria. :grouphug:

:flower:

...nice to see the hammer is doing well for you. -_-

So sorry. It really stinks. I lost my power on sunday for 8 hours was doing a battery operated pump for a bit them my friends gave me there little generator that I put on for a bit then off then on and so on. Again so sorry

Very sorry about your losses.

As others have suggested an OSFF or a pair of OSFF would be really nice to add. DD has been putting A LOT of pairs up for sale lately. They are in very good condition (the most important part), and they are already eating frozen foods. The price is very good but they are usually gone as soon as they go online so you have to be on the email list to be prepared. Totally worth it though IMO. Beautiful fish with awesome personalities.

Thanks Kim...8hrs wow! I hope everything is ok :(

Very sorry about your losses.

As others have suggested an OSFF or a pair of OSFF would be really nice to add. DD has been putting A LOT of pairs up for sale lately. They are in very good condition (the most important part), and they are already eating frozen foods. The price is very good but they are usually gone as soon as they go online so you have to be on the email list to be prepared. Totally worth it though IMO. Beautiful fish with awesome personalities.

Wow! thanks Uhuru...I will take a look and get put on the list :)

I really love em'!

Sorry to hear about your losses. I have lurked around in the thread for a while.. just feeling compeled to post now.

Moo was awesome and of the ideas given for your next adventure I gotta say my favorite is the seahorse route. I love the ponies and your setup is about as perfect for it as it could get.

I would start with a pair an in no time you will have babies galore in there and be selling your own if you wish to do that..

GL in what ever you dcide I know it will be great.

New FTS? :flower:

I am at work :P I need $$ to support my habit :P:lol:

I will post one tho once I figure out what I am gonna do as far as fishies.

Sorry to hear about your losses. I have lurked around in the thread for a while.. just feeling compeled to post now.

Moo was awesome and of the ideas given for your next adventure I gotta say my favorite is the seahorse route. I love the ponies and your setup is about as perfect for it as it could get.

I would start with a pair an in no time you will have babies galore in there and be selling your own if you wish to do that..

GL in what ever you dcide I know it will be great.

Thanks Degener :)

I really am leaning towards a couple of ponies B)

That is so sad Maria. Life in our tanks is even more fragile than it is in the wild. Any time I've had losses it saddens me greatly too.

Take care.

Archived