SaltCritters.com

Pickle's N-R Breeders Lounge

Pickle010

Pickle I bought two of your snowflake clowns from BAP!

They were the Dumbest fish I have ever owned!

I guess you have just bread all the natural instinct out of them!

They do not even know what a anemone is! They would rather hang out by your overflow or mp10 etc.

Cool you got the breeding part down! But sad these fish are helpless and really no fun to have in a tank!

Pick have a great day!

They must be taking after their owner because my snows host nems here at the house before they go out.

How many did he have left at BAP?

only a few left at BAP

Very cool - he's had them for little while. They just may have gotten used to hosting his power heads or whatever he has in his tanks. Give them time - they'll find the nem.

Pickle I bought two of your snowflake clowns from BAP!

They were the Dumbest fish I have ever owned!

I guess you have just bread all the natural instinct out of them!

They do not even know what a anemone is! They would rather hang out by your overflow or mp10 etc.

Cool you got the breeding part down! But sad these fish are helpless and really no fun to have in a tank!

Pick have a great day!

wow

I know right?
if anything this could well be bought up in a pm or something, just because your fish decide to host a powerhead doesn't mean it's the breeders fault,ive seen lots of fish do this and it's not anyones fault but the fish, maybe they are scared or maybe they just like the powerhead for some odd reason.. gosh i dont know what else to say, it's like disrespect and i hate people that act this way, it's simple ,pm the guy and ask the guy questions instead of bashing him on his own thread, for gods sake the guys giving alot of info and tips that alot of breeders wont do,for you to just say that your fish are sick and are stupid and host a powerhead and that he bred the natural instincts out of them, come on foreal arrrrgg so mad right now!!!!!

in other news, hows the plumbing going along pickle??

Edited by oceancube

talk about a wierd drive by flame. are we supposed to train our cb clowns how to be wild clowns?

i guess all my clowns are stupid for hosting clay pots right? sheesh.

i am in the process of training mine to breathe air out of the water.

Hooligan, can you send over a pair of clowns? my son is having trouble in pre-algebra.

Sorry Eric, those are my breeding pair. All this demand on their genius has interrupted their egg laying. BACK TO WORK SLAVES!!

Yeah that's real slavery. Eating like a pig and getting your funk on as much as possible. Where do I sign up?

in other news, hows the plumbing going along pickle??

It's going - the drains are done and my first set of baffles are in my sump - I won't get to the returns until this weekend. Halloween took up most of time with the kids this weekend - we had 4 nights in a row of events for the kids and thankfully it's all over now. They had a blast but enough is enough.

Next weekend my oldest has his football game - last game of the season against the other team tied for first place. If they win we'll be going to state championships in LA sometime later in November. It's an early game on Saturday so hopefully I'll have plenty of time to work on the set up this weekend.

It's going - the drains are done and my first set of baffles are in my sump - I won't get to the returns until this weekend. Halloween took up most of time with the kids this weekend - we had 4 nights in a row of events for the kids and thankfully it's all over now. They had a blast but enough is enough.

Next weekend my oldest has his football game - last game of the season against the other team tied for first place. If they win we'll be going to state championships in LA sometime later in November. It's an early game on Saturday so hopefully I'll have plenty of time to work on the set up this weekend.

wow, something i wish i did with my kids is sports, but my job takes all my day.....
wow, something i wish i did with my kids is sports, but my job takes all my day.....

You have no idea - I've got 3 kids on 3 different teams / events pretty much year round. It get crazy trying to get them all to their individual practices but with a little help from some family and friends we always seem to manage. We will still have right now I'll still have 1 in football while basketball is starting up and his practices will overlap for a couple of weeks.

We love it - my kids are always too busy to get into any trouble.

You have no idea - I've got 3 kids on 3 different teams / events pretty much year round. It get crazy trying to get them all to their individual practices but with a little help from some family and friends we always seem to manage. We will still have right now I'll still have 1 in football while basketball is starting up and his practices will overlap for a couple of weeks.

We love it - my kids are always too busy to get into any trouble.

thats great!!

im getting sick of this. all my rots are dead again. i got 2 new batches thursday and they are all dead today. i thinned them out sunday and now all gone.

called reeds again. they are sending me their new food to try and some more rots. i swear its the food and they dont want to hear it. but if i get good results from this then i know its the food. i had a batch of rots last me 5 months with no issues. it only changed and went downhill when i go the new food.

called reeds again. they are sending me their new food to try and some more rots. i swear its the food and they dont want to hear it. but if i get good results from this then i know its the food. i had a batch of rots last me 5 months with no issues. it only changed and went downhill when i go the new food.

Which food were you feeding them when they were dying??

Which food were you feeding them when they were dying??

He was using the rotigrow + I did great with it for a year and half until my last order of it and then lost all my rots as well. I bet they are sending you the rotigrow complete. I like the stuff - it's thinner and seems cleaner then the grow plus and the grow plus.

He was using the rotigrow + I did great with it for a year and half until my last order of it and then lost all my rots as well. I bet they are sending you the rotigrow complete. I like the stuff - it's thinner and seems cleaner then the grow plus and the grow plus.

how much was it the new food??

how much was it the new food??

How much was it?

I don't know what it's selling for - they replaced my order of rotigrow+ (which I'm having no trouble with now) and sent me a sample (like a quart) of the complete to try out. I would order it again.

yeah they are sending me the new stuff. rotigrow complete. i am getting a bottle and 2 batches of rots. they should be arriving friday.

i dont think the new stuff is available for sale yet. Eric said they are only giving out samples yet.

That's the same bottle I got... I still broke it up and froze what I didn't need in smaller water bottles. Was easier to do then with the rotigrow + since it's not as thick.