Innovative Marine Aquariums

Maxspect LED Lighting System "Group Buy"

cmagallon

no worries buddy:)

Thanks,

Hey Conrad, count me out for this one, cant get my setup going in time... sorry!
  • Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just picked up my package today. Had to pay $70 duty charges, which was kinda ####ty... Tested everything out.. all works great! Although i was a little disappointed that the top plastic piece had some scratches on it due to the rail system sticking out of the packaging foam. :( and i didn't receive the clip on kit! you would think that ordering one of the more expensive fixtures would at least throw one in... all and all was impressed with the quality of construction and the light looks awesome! I cant wait to have this up and running.

Duty charges? I purchased my G-1 a few months ago and it is a great light.

Ya I live in Canada... It looks like it'll be a great light!

hello,

I would contact them so they can send you a new cover.

Just picked up my package today. Had to pay $70 duty charges, which was kinda ####ty... Tested everything out.. all works great! Although i was a little disappointed that the top plastic piece had some scratches on it due to the rail system sticking out of the packaging foam. :( and i didn't receive the clip on kit! you would think that ordering one of the more expensive fixtures would at least throw one in... all and all was impressed with the quality of construction and the light looks awesome! I cant wait to have this up and running.

Has anyone heard of any issues with loss of coral colour or bleaching? I have mushrooms frogspawn and a rbta abd worried this light is going to damage them?

bigfernhead

Conrad,

Thanks for setting up the group buy.

Can you help me with these questions -

1. Will there be a G2-60W? I believe you were going to ask the supplier.

2. Why do you think Semi LEDs are better than Cree LEDs? I saw your post earlier saying that Cree has shorter life span, etc.

3. Are you planning anytime to soon to see if you can do dimming?

Thanks.

Just wanna let everyone know that Conrad is a very nice person and a man of his words. Also to the supplier is very trusted seller. I am pleased that it have arrived today to my work place. It's pretty fast shipping and I can't wait to open it up and tested the LEDs over my tank. Thanks! :)

Just wanna let everyone know that Conrad is a very nice person and a man of his words. Also to the supplier is very trusted seller. I am pleased that it have arrived today to my work place. It's pretty fast shipping and I can't wait to open it up and tested the LEDs over my tank. Thanks! :)

What he said. Glad you got your fixture! Post some pics if possible when you get it over your tank.

Anyone have pics they can post??

Pics of what?

Hello,

-I have yet to hear any news on the G2-60w fixtures. As soon as I hear anything you will know buddy

-The comment was made by the sponsor not me, I just posted his reply to the question.:)

-;)

Thanks.

Conrad,

Thanks for setting up the group buy.

Can you help me with these questions -

1. Will there be a G2-60W? I believe you were going to ask the supplier.

2. Why do you think Semi LEDs are better than Cree LEDs? I saw your post earlier saying that Cree has shorter life span, etc.

3. Are you planning anytime to soon to see if you can do dimming?

Thanks.

Thanks for the kind words David:)

and please post some pictures.

Thanks again buddy for supporting our sponsors

you can find images here;

http://photobucket.com/images/maxspect/

http://sfvreefers.proboards.com/index.cgi?...d=27&page=1

Thanks,

Anyone have pics they can post??

Thanks guys:)

What he said. Glad you got your fixture! Post some pics if possible when you get it over your tank.

It will come:) you should have received an email from the sponsor.

Thanks

I still haven't got any paypal invoice yet

I just got this from our sponsor;

LED Price:

Retail

3w White SemiLED US$5.40

3w Blue SemiLED US$5.40

3w Red  SemiLED US$5.40

3w Green SemiLED US$5.40

3w Pink SemiLED US$5.40

3w Violet US$8.10

30w White SemiLED US$43.20

3w White Cree XP-G R3 US$12.60

15w Blue SemiLED US$25.20

whats the benefit of the different colour leds? does it help the coral or just for looks?

I just got this from our sponsor;

LED Price:

Retail

3w White SemiLED US$5.40

3w Blue SemiLED US$5.40

3w Red  SemiLED US$5.40

3w Green SemiLED US$5.40

3w Pink SemiLED US$5.40

3w Violet US$8.10

30w White SemiLED US$43.20

3w White Cree XP-G R3 US$12.60

15w Blue SemiLED US$25.20

From what I was told, its just for looks.

Thanks

whats the benefit of the different colour leds? does it help the coral or just for looks?

G2-170w

Thanks

Which model should I get for a 40 Breeder (L36xW18xH17) SPS system? Currently running a 6-bulb ATI Sunpower. Thanks.

The G2's come with quick disconnects. All you need is a screwdriver to take apart the shield and mirror finish to get at the LEDs. The entire process will not take more than 10-20 minutes tops.

The G2's come with quick disconnects. All you need is a screwdriver to take apart the shield and mirror finish to get at the LEDs. The entire process will not take more than 10-20 minutes tops.

Sorry if I sound ignorant. Once you get to the LEDs you just pull them out like swapping out a light bulbs? I would like to be certain that I don't have to do any soldering. Thanks.

Archived