Innovative Marine Aquariums

Maxspect LED Lighting System "Group Buy"

cmagallon

Has anyone from the early buy group received a PayPal e-invoice yet? Thought it was suppose to happen yesterday. Hurting bad for this light and I hate waiting, lol.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone from the early buy group received a PayPal e-invoice yet? Thought it was suppose to happen yesterday. Hurting bad for this light and I hate waiting, lol.

Nope... neither have I.

Sucks as the fixture looks really promising. Guess I'll go back to looking at the ATI Sunpowa! Still going to wait another day or two though before I order something else.

goffeebeans

I got it.

I would wait until at least Tuesday before giving up. Conrad initiated after 6pm on Thursday March 11th. If they didn't send out Paypal invoices on Friday it will probably be on the next business day which is Monday. Be patient my friends, it only really been one business day. :) If a week goes buy just buy a Pacific Sun, It's either this one or that one.

I would wait until at least Tuesday before giving up. Conrad initiated after 6pm on Thursday March 11th. If they didn't send out Paypal invoices on Friday it will probably be on the next business day which is Monday. Be patient my friends, it only really been one business day. :) If a week goes buy just buy a Pacific Sun, It's either this one or that one.

Got my invoice too

Hello fellow reefers,

Sorry in delay response. We've been really busy prepping for our club's Bar B Q this afternoon

Invoices should have all gone out by now. LMK if you have yet to receive them.

I will reply to everyone emails tonight when I get home from the Bar B Q.

Thanks everyone,

I will say I am so far very impressed with this lighting. I just added mine on Monday and am loving it. The Blue is amazing and the coral seemed to like it instantly, very little reaction and my elegance went bonkers (in a good way)! I am going to try and photo document the growth of my corals under this light by taking pictures at 2 day intervals, request of my coworkers. if you want to see what i have so far this is the gallery Michael'sReef.

I purchased the 170W version on a 40BR. The blue light is amazing and the 1st set of whites (with blues) turn my tank into a very crisp blue-white and with the 2nd white setup i have a cool white color. all whites turns the tank a white-yellow. The only problem i have had with this setup so far is that you cannot take pictures with any of my cameras with the actinic light on, but i found by having one white and one blue on you can get close to what the actual coral looks like. Also one LED in my Blue string is a white but its in the middle and my wife and i love it, and we are not sure if it was intended.

Kierik,

Can you post some pics of how your light is set up? Thanks.

I have a make or break the deal question about the G2: When the white and blues are off and the moon lights are on is the fan off? I see no reason to run the fan 24/7 for 4- 1 watt moonlights. Can someone who has a G2 chime in.

Welp, i sent out my payment already now i am just waiting for the tracking number and the lights to arrive 2-3weeks now. :)

Welp, i sent out my payment already now i am just waiting for the tracking number and the lights to arrive 2-3weeks now. :)

Same here! Waiting is the hard part now....man that seems like a loooooong time, lol.

Hello fellow reefers;

NOTE:

2nd half of GB:

-cmagallon G2-180w (1ea)

-frontosa_man80 G2-170w (1ea)

-bobbyb323 G2-160w (1ea)

-SushiYum G2-110w (1ea)

-jbb_00 G1-60w (1ea)

Deadline is March 22nd

Thanks,

Hey, has anybody tried plugging theirs into a GFCI? Mine trips my GFCI as soon as I turn any of the led channels off or on.

Hey, has anybody tried plugging theirs into a GFCI? Mine trips my GFCI as soon as I turn any of the led channels off or on.

check the amp rating on that gfci?

I am using the rail system so it is sitting about two-three inches off the water. So far everything its good....i did sunburn some polyps and a kenya tree but my sps love it. I will take a picture of the setup when i get home. I will also open a growth thread up soon, once there are noticeably results. I purchased about fifteen sps frags to show growth. Only color that doesn't look great are light blues as they just kinda blend in with substrate.

check the amp rating on that gfci?

It's a 15AMP Shockbuster. Just to be sure, I plugged it into the outlet in my bathroom which has an in-wall GFCI and it popped that one too.

Archived