Maxspect LED Lighting System "Group Buy"

cmagallon

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello,

Not that I'm aware of, but I will ask:)

Thanks

do you know if there will be a G2 60w coming out in the future?

Hello,

What are the dims of your tank.

Thanks

Hi guys,

what should I get for fluval edge?

Thank you

NaClCrocodile

Alright, I'll be mad at myself if I don't. Could you change my order to the 160w? I can send you an email so you've got a copy of it if you'd like.

that's cool Cayman,

I updated your order fo one G2-160w :)

Thanks bud,

Conrad

Alright, I'll be mad at myself if I don't. Could you change my order to the 160w? I can send you an email so you've got a copy of it if you'd like.

Update 03-06-10;

The first half of the GB's. Deadline is Monday 03-08-10 @ 6PM.

x(RC)beanmachine G2-110w (1ea)

x(NR)Grayefox G2-110w (1ea)

x(NR)NaClCrocodile G2-160w (1ea)

x(NR) d'Expresso G2-160w (1ea)

x(RC)crank2211 G2-170W (1ea)

x(NR)justice G2-110w (1ea)

x(RC)OC CJ G2-110w (1ea)

x(NR) earliris G2-170w (1ea)

x(RC)KMP G2-170w (1ea)

x(RC)KGK G1-60w (1ea) G2-110w (2ea)

NaClCrocodile

Alright I just re-read it (as I frequently do) and I can't think of getting a tank taller than 20". That in mind, I think I'll save the money and go back to the 110w. This should be the final change lol. How's the front to back spread? If I got a 2'x2' tank would this be enough to light it? SPS up top, LPS/Zoos on the bottom. Thanks!

Edit:

Okay, I'm gonna need a little more time to research this one. I'll let you know later if I'll be game for round two but for now, drop me off the list. Thanks!

Alright I just re-read it (as I frequently do) and I can't think of getting a tank taller than 20". That in mind, I think I'll save the money and go back to the 110w.

I am getting two 110w fixtures to put over a 4'x2'x16" tank. I don't think I will need the 30W LEDs; I don't want the extra power (or cost), or the "hot spots" under the big LEDs.

I am also getting a 60w fixture for a 10x15x12 nano. It's cheaper than what I was going to build! :)

Ok, you've been removed from the list and when you're ready just shoot me and email:)

Thanks,

Alright I just re-read it (as I frequently do) and I can't think of getting a tank taller than 20". That in mind, I think I'll save the money and go back to the 110w. This should be the final change lol. How's the front to back spread? If I got a 2'x2' tank would this be enough to light it? SPS up top, LPS/Zoos on the bottom. Thanks!

Edit:

Okay, I'm gonna need a little more time to research this one. I'll let you know later if I'll be game for round two but for now, drop me off the list. Thanks!

:)

I am getting two 110w fixtures to put over a 4'x2'x16" tank. I don't think I will need the 30W LEDs; I don't want the extra power (or cost), or the "hot spots" under the big LEDs.

I am also getting a 60w fixture for a 10x15x12 nano. It's cheaper than what I was going to build! :)

hello,

Not that I'm aware of, but I will ask:)

Thanks

Hello,

What are the dims of your tank.

Thanks

The fluval endge total dimension measures 16.9" x 13.7" x 14.3"

Can't wait to try these maxs out on my corals. Hopefully these will save me on power bill this summer and not sky rocket bills!!! :):(

Hello Bobby,

Yes, we have about 4 peeps so far for the second phase.

Thanks,

This there a list started for phase two of this group buy? How many people are on board?

Hello,

G2-110w definitely overkill, a G1-60w will be more than enough.

Thanks,

What do you reccommend for a 3gal jbj pico? is the 60w enough, or is the 110w overkill?

I will say I am so far very impressed with this lighting. I just added mine on Monday and am loving it. The Blue is amazing and the coral seemed to like it instantly, very little reaction and my elegance went bonkers (in a good way)! I am going to try and photo document the growth of my corals under this light by taking pictures at 2 day intervals, request of my coworkers. if you want to see what i have so far this is the gallery Michael'sReef.

I purchased the 170W version on a 40BR. The blue light is amazing and the 1st set of whites (with blues) turn my tank into a very crisp blue-white and with the 2nd white setup i have a cool white color. all whites turns the tank a white-yellow. The only problem i have had with this setup so far is that you cannot take pictures with any of my cameras with the actinic light on, but i found by having one white and one blue on you can get close to what the actual coral looks like. Also one LED in my Blue string is a white but its in the middle and my wife and i love it, and we are not sure if it was intended.

Archived