Pod Your Reef

Weeber's Flaming Pico!

weeber

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i forgot to mention i got my shipment from Intank and i am very pleased with the under water lights and also i am gonna hopefully put the goby in the tank because i have tested everything and it has been good so far but i was woundering what is the ideal level for ph because i would like to test that before i put him in. hopefully ill get pics of him whenhe does go in. :)

PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!! omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

firsy a crapy fts. i need a nimble nano.

IMG_0937.jpg

this is nowhere near the actual orange of this awesome shroom.

IMG_0931.jpg

and a clove poly which does not stay open for long because it is still adjusting to the LED's.

IMG_0943.jpg

and finally some flaming prawn goby pics!!!

IMG_0904.jpg

IMG_0905.jpg

IMG_0909.jpg

sadly those are the best pics i could get. :(

i did also get a small green shroom but that fell off and i can not get any pics of it yet.

Enjoy. :)

i forgot to mention i got my shipment from Intank and i am very pleased with the under water lights and also i am gonna hopefully put the goby in the tank because i have tested everything and it has been good so far but i was woundering what is the ideal level for ph because i would like to test that before i put him in. hopefully ill get pics of him whenhe does go in. :)

u get the single or double underwater fuge light???

looking to set up a AC110 fuge for a new tank and can't decide which one to get. the AC110 should be roughly the same volume as the back of your 2.5 gal pico.

looking great so far!!!

cheers...

u get the single or double underwater fuge light???

looking to set up a AC110 fuge for a new tank and can't decide which one to get. the AC110 should be roughly the same volume as the back of your 2.5 gal pico.

looking great so far!!!

cheers...

i ahve the single light and i think it is enough.

Yay for goby pictures! Looks like you have a bunch of nice little cases for him

And I've never seen anyone with just one clove polyp before. guess that's a good way to keep them from taking over took quickly. :)

Yay for goby pictures! Looks like you have a bunch of nice little cases for him

And I've never seen anyone with just one clove polyp before. guess that's a good way to keep them from taking over took quickly. :)

i got the clove from the bottom of one of the tanks at my LFS they must have fallen off of the original colony and that is why they are cheap. :)

also i have seen my goby out a few times in the last day but he darts back into the rockwork as soon as he sees you but it is a step in the right direction.

hey weeber, it may to soon to ask yet but from what youve seen so far. what would be the bigest tank you think the goby would be ok in.

I think it mainly depends on what other fish are in that same tank :P

a grouper would probably eat the goby

hey weeber, it may to soon to ask yet but from what youve seen so far. what would be the bigest tank you think the goby would be ok in.

i have heard of one guy who has two in a 180 gallon but he probably never sees it and if u have a tank that big u could keep them with predatory fish because they would always in the rock work out of reach.

animalmaster6
i have heard of one guy who has two in a 180 gallon but he probably never sees it and if u have a tank that big u could keep them with predatory fish because they would always in the rock work out of reach.

^^^+1

You will see it whatever the tank size. 5-600 Gallons. Any tank, as long as there aren't aggressive fish. if there are aggressive fish then they will just hide in the LR. If not then they will find a little territory and stay there and you will regularly see it.

Archived