ReefCleaners.org

Weeber's Flaming Pico!

weeber

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weeber what has he been eat up to this point?

well ever since i got him i had been feeding him baby brine shrimp and cyclop-eeze but i just have never seen him eat any of it. also im sure he eats some of the many copepods i stocked in the tank. i am uploading pics of him right now. but no other pics because the tank is way to dirty.

He looks Awesome!!!!!!

thanks. :) although his peck fins are a little messed up. also due to cleaning and coral mounting issues i may change my scape.

wow a flaming prawn goby...how much did that one cost you? $100+ ?

yep i gt it for fifty bucks. also they are alot cheaper than they used to be.

Yours let you take all those pictures? I'm jealous! Mine still just comes out to mock me with his little waving fins and vanishes as soon as I take out the camera... You got some really nice photos.

Mine did seem to learn from the one time he got stuck in the back chambers a few months ago - hasn't been back there since. Hopefully yours was also traumatized enough he won't want to try it again.

Where do I get one at that price???

Awesome fish man!!

i got it from my lfs but on some online sites u can find them for 80-60 bucks.

Yours let you take all those pictures? I'm jealous! Mine still just comes out to mock me with his little waving fins and vanishes as soon as I take out the camera... You got some really nice photos.

Mine did seem to learn from the one time he got stuck in the back chambers a few months ago - hasn't been back there since. Hopefully yours was also traumatized enough he won't want to try it again.

well these pics were taken before he got stuck in the back and he dosent come out as much. also i used a telephoto lens for larger distances so i could lurk in the background but still zoom in enough to get pics like i am using a macro lense.

i got it from my lfs but on some online sites u can find them for 80-60 bucks.

well these pics were taken before he got stuck in the back and he dosent come out as much. also i used a telephoto lens for larger distances so i could lurk in the background but still zoom in enough to get pics like i am using a macro lense.

LOL the telephoto lens is a fantastic idea and creates a really funny mental image. If I had access to a telephoto lens I'd so try it that way. And wear a safari hat while doing it.

LOL the telephoto lens is a fantastic idea and creates a really funny mental image. If I had access to a telephoto lens I'd so try it that way. And wear a safari hat while doing it.

lol :lol:

well my fish did the same thing he did last time and got sucked into the backchambers and jumped onto the filter pad but this time he was not as lucky as last time and he died. :(

:(:tears: I am so sorry my friend :(

You'll find another better one at an awesome price :)

yah hopefully. :) also since he has passed i will restart the tank with some different liverock and a different, easier to keep clean and mount corals, scape. also i will have to find away to prevent this from happening again.

Archived