Weeber's Flaming Pico!

weeber

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6
nice. $50 ain't bad

not bad at all!

Weeber, You know how I want a ton of nano gobies for the 125G? Well if I can find a Flaming Prawn at that price I will Definetly get one :happy:

not bad at all!

Weeber, You know how I want a ton of nano gobies for the 125G? Well if I can find a Flaming Prawn at that price I will Definetly get one :happy:

that would be awesome. :)

animalmaster6
for the 12 gallon?

Yup

Got them from the lfs Codeman works at. Was originally gonna get a frogspawn but it was too big and had a dying head.

Ended up getting 2 really nice corals instead :)

Yup

Got them from the lfs Codeman works at. Was originally gonna get a frogspawn but it was too big and had a dying head.

Ended up getting 2 really nice corals instead :)

what are they? omgomgomg

animalmaster6
has anybody used reef nutritions artci pods and also what do u think would be better frozen cyclops or cyclops-eeze? :)

I've heard nothing but good things about cyclo-peeze.

I have used both the frozen and the freeze dried. Frozen is better accepted in my tank.

yah but the problem is i cant find any small sizes of the frozen cyclop-eeze?

i just placed an order at reefcleaners.com for some snails,cheato, and pods and the service of john is quite good and he fixed all of my problems within short order. i cant wait to get my order. :)

i plan to order some stuff from mediabaskets.com and nimblenano.com i will hopefully be able to also purchase my foods from liveaquaria.com as well.

animalmaster6
i just placed an order at reefcleaners.com for some snails,cheato, and pods and the service of john is quite good and he fixed all of my problems within short order. i cant wait to get my order. :)

i plan to order some stuff from mediabaskets.com and nimblenano.com i will hopefully be able to also purchase my foods from liveaquaria.com as well.

:happy: Which tank is the stuff from ReefCleaners for?

You have to have a FTS by midnight Eastern Time tomorrow on the FTS thread or DQ! The first one we did not DQ people but now we will!

i will have one up by tomorrow.

Archived