Pod Your Reef

Weeber's Flaming Pico!

weeber

this is my 2.5 gallon pico made by nano-reef very own cdeli who if u did not already know started his own pico tank company called picoaquariums.com and if ur lookin for a pico tank or led light buy from here because the quality is awesome and the service he provide is the best. i highly recommend buying from this guy very satisfied. :) and any ways pics of the tank.

here is the obligatory FTS.

IMG_0754.jpg

the reason i dont have the LED light that deli makes for these tanks is because i was one of his first customers and at that time he did not have a high power solderer so his solders were not very good and when he got a new better one he insisted i send it back to him so he could go over. it he even offered to pay shipping. so i sent it back and he just shipped it back so it wont be here until about monday.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay explain the eggcrate, the back chambers everything please!

sorry the eggcrate is for a secret and there is 2 back chambers that the fist i plan on making a fuge and the second will have floss and chemipure.

:haha: I was right i get a free frag :flower:

HA

NO

animalmaster6

:welcome: to the Pico Contest Weeber!!!!!!!!!

I have to tell everybody this: It is EXTREMELY important!!!

You HAVE to put a FTS on the FTS thread every other Sunday. The FTS thread will be made on January 25, 2010 when you are aloud to add rock, sand, water, and life.

If you do not follow the directions correctly on the FTS thread or you miss a FTS you will de DQ'd

:welcome: to the Pico Contest Weeber!!!!!!!!!

I have to tell everybody this: It is EXTREMELY important!!!

You HAVE to put a FTS on the FTS thread every other Sunday. The FTS thread will be made on January 25, 2010 when you are aloud to add rock, sand, water, and life.

If you do not follow the directions correctly on the FTS thread or you miss a FTS you will de DQ'd

the first fts that u post on the thread does it have to be of the tank full or empty or either?

Yes, it's great stuff foam that everyone uses.

As far as I no. I just used the regular foam with no ill effects. One thing I did notice though. I couldn't skim my water. Only skimate I could get was really wet. As soon as I removed it my skimmer started skimming like nutz. I asked a few other people who used it and they reported the same thing. Basically its great for a skimmerles tank.

Yes, it's great stuff foam that everyone uses.

thanks

oh and i forgot to mention that i call it the Flaming pico because of a sweet little surprise i will be adding later on after the tank is pretty well established. :) can anyone guess what it is besides animal?

is it a stock tank from picoaquariums or is it custom???

yes it is the orca model and the two things u guys guessed are.......

wrong -_-

Archived