Coral Vue Hydros

Weeber's Flaming Pico!

weeber

Yay That is really awesome!!!!!!!!

When are you putting rock in?

im just got my rock and light today and i am very happy with the rock that i got from marcorocks.com amd i really couldnt be happier. the rock is great and has some great shapes and it may have been rubble but i got some decent sizes peices that are awesome. so anyways i washed the rock and experimented a bit and i plan on putting the rock in tomorrow and also i hopefully be able to get the goby also.

thanks a bunch to one of our own deli for fixing my light. you rock. :D and thanks to marc of marcorocks for the great cutomer service and if you ever have a chance buy some rock from this guy. :)

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6
im just got my rock and light today and i am very happy with the rock that i got from marcorocks.com amd i really couldnt be happier. the rock is great and has some great shapes and it may have been rubble but i got some decent sizes peices that are awesome. so anyways i washed the rock and experimented a bit and i plan on putting the rock in tomorrow and also i hopefully be able to get the goby also.

thanks a bunch to one of our own deli for fixing my light. you rock. :D and thanks to marc of marcorocks for the great cutomer service and if you ever have a chance buy some rock from this guy. :)

Yay awesome!

Aren't you going to cycle your tank before putting the goby in?

Yay awesome!

Aren't you going to cycle your tank before putting the goby in?

yes of course i will keep him in a cage like thing that i will keep in my big tank.

im a very happy person today because i got one of my favorite fishes (that im sure u all can guess what it is) and i set up the tank today. i did not go with the rock wall because it would not fit with the rock work i made. also i broke the pump when i took the tank apart to clean it. i figured out what broke and got a replacment impeller but that impeller was really loud so i took the shaft out from the middle of the impeller because this is the part that broke and put it in the old impeller and it was nice and quiet. now for the fish. so far he has been looking healthy and moving around his ghetto holding cage in my big tank. he has not eaten yet buy im still hopeful but perhaps the part that excites me the most is this fish does not seem very shy at all and he seems to want to explore. i have a good feeling that he will come out a bit more than most of these fish. :)

sadly i do not have pics uploaded yet but i promise i will have pics tomorrow of the fish, the tank, and the rock scape. :)

Make sure the "cage like thing" in your big tank has good flow through it, or you could get some nasty waste build-up in there.

Make sure the "cage like thing" in your big tank has good flow through it, or you could get some nasty waste build-up in there.

yah that was my main concern that is why i had my mom make it completly out of porch mesh.

animalmaster6
im a very happy person today because i got one of my favorite fishes (that im sure u all can guess what it is) and i set up the tank today. i did not go with the rock wall because it would not fit with the rock work i made. also i broke the pump when i took the tank apart to clean it. i figured out what broke and got a replacment impeller but that impeller was really loud so i took the shaft out from the middle of the impeller because this is the part that broke and put it in the old impeller and it was nice and quiet. now for the fish. so far he has been looking healthy and moving around his ghetto holding cage in my big tank. he has not eaten yet buy im still hopeful but perhaps the part that excites me the most is this fish does not seem very shy at all and he seems to want to explore. i have a good feeling that he will come out a bit more than most of these fish. :)

sadly i do not have pics uploaded yet but i promise i will have pics tomorrow of the fish, the tank, and the rock scape. :)

Can't wait to see pics! Congratulations!

I want to see this Ghetto Cage

that is pretty cool spanko and more inportantly pics!!! omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

a cloudy fts

IMG_0793.jpg

another but a little closer

IMG_0795.jpg

and a clear fts

IMG_0800.jpg

side shot

IMG_0802.jpg

and a top down

IMG_0805.jpg

and now for what we have all been waiting for... the flaming prawn goby!!! omgomgomg

IMG_0789.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0797-1.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

and last but not least the cage that i keep him in.

IMG_0784.jpg

I love the rockwork. I think that's just become one of my favorite tanks.

And congrats on the goby! He's got something in that net to hide in right? When he relaxes a little we need to see pictures with his fins extended. Right now it looks like he's trying to hide just how pretty he is.

I love the rockwork. I think that's just become one of my favorite tanks.

And congrats on the goby! He's got something in that net to hide in right? When he relaxes a little we need to see pictures with his fins extended. Right now it looks like he's trying to hide just how pretty he is.

thanks a lot man. and dont worry i have some rubble on one side that he has bee hiding in most of the time. i think he was just checking out the new place and he must have been catching his breath when i took the pics because those were shortly after i spent like 3 minutes trying to catch him in the bag. he is a slippery one. :P

animalmaster6

I really like your rock formation! The goby is AWESOME!!!

yer fish is ghey....

What a nice complament!

If you are speaking lounge of course ;)

Looking good!!

thanks for the kind comments every body

and deli this would not be possible withought ur craftsman ship. :)

I plan on gettin quite a few different foods from Drs. foster and smith to see if i can get the goby to eat.

these foods include:

Cyclop-eeze

Hikari frozen baby brine shrimp

hikari frozen rotifers

ocean nutrition instant baby brine shrimp

coral frenzy

nutramar ova

reef nutrition acrti pods and tigger pods

the pods are mainly to give him somthing i know he will eat.

any suggestions on any other foods i should try and how often should i feed him?

animalmaster6
thanks for the kind comments every body

and deli this would not be possible withought ur craftsman ship. :)

I plan on gettin quite a few different foods from Drs. foster and smith to see if i can get the goby to eat.

these foods include:

Cyclop-eeze

Hikari frozen baby brine shrimp

hikari frozen rotifers

ocean nutrition instant baby brine shrimp

coral frenzy

nutramar ova

reef nutrition acrti pods and tigger pods

the pods are mainly to give him somthing i know he will eat.

any suggestions on any other foods i should try and how often should i feed him?

Reef Cleaners has some 300 pod packs

Archived