Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Bongo Shrimp's 29g Reef

Bongo Shrimp

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply
More pics more pics more pics!!!! =D Is the eel home yet?

ec6f1bb4.jpg

I got him yesterday and I fed him twice today. He is already a pro eater!

• 2 weeks later...
Tank looking good. Love those enormous acro colonies. Congrats on the moray.

Thank you. I did lose the table on the left side though this week. It just STNed out of nowhere. I think it had to do with not enough flow but others have said it could just be cause wild colonies do that sometimes.

So I got a 12"x10" Bird of Paradise colony today...

Have those big sps colonies from Live aquaria been working out for you? I get them sometimes but have better luck with the maricultured ones. I saw the blue one you posted a while back.

Have those big sps colonies from Live aquaria been working out for you? I get them sometimes but have better luck with the maricultured ones. I saw the blue one you posted a while back.

I've only ever bought one coral from Diver's Den and it is that blue table. Which BTW is doing well but still needs to color up. I hate maricultured and don't buy them ever.

I've only ever bought one coral from Diver's Den and it is that blue table. Which BTW is doing well but still needs to color up. I hate maricultured and don't buy them ever.

Whats so bad about Maricultured?

Whats so bad about Maricultured?

I don't like them because of how small they are first of all and also that someone has gone through them all and picked out the nicest ones to sell elsewhere for way more money. Wild is wild. You get the shape and color and no one has cut it or sold it as "Limited Edition" and best of all, many of the wild acros are one of a kind and/or have no names. I don't even buy frags. EVER. It's just my personal feeling I guess. There nothing "wrong" with mariculture.

Archived