Innovative Marine Aquariums

got2envy's 29g T5HO re-mixed reef slope <3

got2envy

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wub da crab-n-yur-bro crackhead cheerleader story!

Makes me> :haha: << errytime :lol:

Levi's no fit so good.

They need to give ya more- errrm....... "credit". :happy:

Thanks guys!

Richie is Strong! Like bull !! :lol:

meh, " full of " mostly. :P

Where I work jeans can cost $200-800 :mellow:

they are just denim people.

:o Dayum, dat's like a 40b and a pico to you and me!! :lol:

Happy Birthday, Maria!!!!

How fun that the pom pom decided to come out of hiding to celebrate with you. :D

$400 for a pair of jeans?? :o That's immoral, and should be illegal. Then again, I remember begging my mother to spring for my first pair of designer jeans--$20 for Jordache at the flea market. :huh: For the record, I got'em, and I was cool, oh yeah. Of course, I still think I'm cool, and still don't want to pay more than $20 for a pair of jeans. :P

~Anne

meh, " full of " mostly. :P

:o Dayum, dat's like a 40b and a pico to you and me!! :lol:

Haha that is true! I see womenz spending $3500 on a Chanel hand bag and I think to myself...Wow, I could have a reallllly nice reef for half that lol

Happy b day.I love your tank and always like the updates.

Thanks plainrt!! ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

birthday1.gifBdaycake1.gifbcake1.gifhat1.gif

Thanks mnherper! :P:lol:

Happy Birthday, Maria!!!!

How fun that the pom pom decided to come out of hiding to celebrate with you.

$400 for a pair of jeans?? :o That's immoral, and should be illegal. Then again, I remember begging my mother to spring for my first pair of designer jeans--$20 for Jordache at the flea market. :huh: For the record, I got'em, and I was cool, oh yeah. Of course, I still think I'm cool, and still don't want to pay more than $20 for a pair of jeans. :P

~Anne

Oooh I remember my first Jordache...u had to make sure the pony was on the zipper or they were fakes haha I also had Sassoons

now it is True Religion, Seven Jeans, Rock & Republic blah blah blah

Thanks guys!

Richie is Strong! Like bull !! :lol:

Where I work jeans can cost $200-800 :mellow:

they are just denim people.

Where do you work??? Those are mad expensive.

And...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :flower:

Militant Jurist
Levi's no fit so good.

They need to give ya more- errrm....... "credit". :happy:

:lol:

That's spectacular.

I don't like Levi's either. I like my Canyon River's and Buddy Lee's.

Moved yet again, the 40l is coming along, still need to really get all of the auto-top off and stuff set up, but it's doing well... might update later

:lol:

That's spectacular.

I don't like Levi's either. I like my Canyon River's and Buddy Lee's.

They were actually American Eagles...I used Levis as a figger o' speach....I decided I hated Levis back in the 70's....they fit funny in the front......

As for $1000 jeans...some people just gotta spend lots of money to feel adequate....

Whoa, your tank is nice!

I like the asymmetrical rockwork. ;)

Thanks Colione! :happy:

Hmmmm..........Nope no pictures on this page! So gotta wonder

01.gif

I know..lol I will take some pix later today :P

Moved yet again, the 40l is coming along, still need to really get all of the auto-top off and stuff set up, but it's doing well... might update later

Wow! moving sux :( I am happy all is going well tho, def update the thread when ya can!

Happy Birthday, Maria!

Thanks Mudfish!! It was a nice day ;)

They were actually American Eagles...I used Levis as a figger o' speach....I decided I hated Levis back in the 70's....they fit funny in the front......

As for $1000 jeans...some people just gotta spend lots of money to feel adequate....

There are some pretty silly people that walk in :lol: especially the old ladies with the Palm Beach/ Boca colors...bright pinks, greens, yellows, orange and they have there dogs in baby strollers :mellow:

HAVE A SLAP HAPPY BERFDAY!

:D

Thanks Pismo!! Like Ice Cube said...It was a good day B)

They do right?

I mean not that I'm packin that much more than most, but geez they darn near put mah junk in mah own trunk.

Archived