ReefCleaners.org

got2envy's 29g T5HO re-mixed reef slope <3

got2envy

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Militant Jurist
They do right?

I mean not that I'm packin that much more than most, but geez they darn near put mah junk in mah own trunk.

:haha:

And that's all I'm gonna say on that one. :P

They do right?

I mean not that I'm packin that much more than most, but geez they darn near put mah junk in mah own trunk.

:lol: I'm with MJ on dat one...OMG The Saints are playin' great :scarry:

aww man... i missed ur b'day also.. hope im not 2 late :mellow:

Happy b'day!! :P

Thanks! It's neva too late :P

Here is a video of my 29 right before daylight bulbs went off...almost forgot I said I was gonna post some pix...but a vid is bettah B)

It's taking a few to buffer :mellow:

th_1018091932.jpg

Thanks Richie :happy: ...to think that a year ago those pink paly's (Day Trippers) on the rock in the middle and the big ass frag on the sand by the xenia were sent to me by Lani as a 2 polyp frag :wub::o

Thanks Richie :happy: ...to think that a year ago those pink paly's (Day Trippers) on the rock in the middle and the big ass frag on the sand by the xenia were sent to me by Lani as a 2 polyp frag :wub::o

Awesome growth! You still mah hero :P

OH NO! I missed your birthday!!!! Ok I will make up for it with a birthday dance... :naughtydance::haha: . There you go, happy birthday Maria :lol: . Awesome vid too! I love watching your vids, they are so inspiring.

Thanks opy haha!

The pygmy is great the only thing I can't keep with him is my orange fungia plate...I have tried twice and he seems to like it for some reason <_<

they are great lil' fish with lots of personality :D

I have a bi color angel as well in my 125g...they can get kinda mean I noticed as they get bigger.

The one in my 29g is a Cherub Pygmy angel ;)

Here is a video of my 29 right before daylight bulbs went off...almost forgot I said I was gonna post some pix...but a vid is bettah B)

It's taking a few to buffer :mellow:

th_1018091932.jpg

nice clip. that GS u got from me is looking better :) did u get the PS from mitch? i am working on a trade with him. also where is the PP monti u got from me? i didn't see it.

nice clip. that GS u got from me is looking better :) did u get the PS from mitch? i am working on a trade with him. also where is the PP monti u got from me? i didn't see it.

The pink polyp Monti is in my bros AP24 on a frag rack...it was loosing color cause I had it where it wasn't getting enough light and no where else to move it and let it grow out...so maybe in the new contest tank...

The GS is doing a lot better! I just started running Chemipure elite and bought a larger HOB :D

wat PS from Mitch? :mellow:

The pink polyp Monti is in my bros AP24 on a frag rack...it was loosing color cause I had it where it wasn't getting enough light and no where else to move it and let it grow out...so maybe in the new contest tank...

The GS is doing a lot better! I just started running Chemipure elite and bought a larger HOB :D

wat PS from Mitch? :mellow:

i thought i saw a PS up and to the right a few inches of the GS ??

Ok so for the last 3 days I have been noticing my purple cap looking crazy on one side...every day a bit more was gone and a weird looked like a mucus bubble would cover the area under where the hole is now...I would blow it off with a turkey baster but it was still getting worse :huh:

This morning I wake up and as soon as the lights came on I look at my cap and almost had a heart attack :o I look and see something moving fast towards my Lalani day Tripper zoas...low and behold a freakin' gorilla crab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant::slap::owned::scarry::angry:

Before

P1010006-38.jpg

After

P1010022-17.jpg

crabby lil' bastage

P1010024-1.jpg

I don't know what to do with him...I feel bad to just chuck him in the yard :mellow:

and I sure as hell am not throwing him in my 125g's sump

Archived