inTank Media Baskets

got2envy's 29g T5HO re-mixed reef slope <3

got2envy

Thanks! I have a slew of narcotics for the flu...and I put some Tussin' on it ;)

It's allllll the climbing stairs and walking thru 5 gazillion people that I am not looking foward to at the game...I get outta breath easily right now...I have 2 inhalers prescribed lol

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks! I have a slew of narcotics for the flu...and I put some Tussin' on it ;)

and if the bottle gets low. add some water shake it up and ..........BAM more tussin ;)

tanks is looking fabulous as always

My pom pom gave me a BDAY visit this morning...it is always a treat, I whipped out the camera with da quickness

P1010085-1.jpg

Pookie Jr. was breaking neck like WTFBBQ :huh:

P1010096-2.jpg

Who dat? :lol:

P1010097-2.jpg

Pookie Jr. was breaking neck like WTFBBQ :huh:

P1010096-2.jpg

lmfao. he looks like he is saying . ummmmmmmmm can i help you with something?

Ha he is funny, he's like keep walking crab

he guards that little patch of sand like a soldier! the sixline and pygmy do not mess with him at all lol

Great pics M!!

So, didja make it to the game ???? :huh:

I made it!! it was a great game down to the last few minutes :happy:

only thing was I couldn't drink any brewskis cause of the antibiotics lol

HBD G2E! :D

That crab is purdy. :happy:

Thanks MJ! ;)

they are purdy crabs, I have had this one at least 1 year

it's the same one that scared the chit outta my bro we were in the middle of switching tanks and he pulled a rock out, it crawled down his arm and onto the floor then ran accross the room like a crackhead cheerleader :lol: I gave chase and caught it...mean whilst my bro was screaming like a bish lol

Oh Snap Happy Birthday !!!!!

Thanks Wimby :happy:

OMG!!!! Happy Birfday Maria!!!!

:flower::grouphug:

Thanks Richie!

it's the same one that scared the chit outta my bro we were in the middle of switching tanks and he pulled a rock out, it crawled down his arm and onto the floor then ran accross the room like a crackhead cheerleader :lol: I gave chase and caught it...mean whilst my bro was screaming like a bish lol

LMFAO!!!!! That's one of the funniest stories I've read in a Lonnnnngggggggggg time....nearly tinkled my Levis on that one....

Happy Birthday!

Mitch

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AWESOME REEFER CHICK!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Weetie!! :lol:

LMFAO!!!!! That's one of the funniest stories I've read in a Lonnnnngggggggggg time....nearly tinkled my Levis on that one....

Happy Birthday!

Mitch

Haha true story, my bro was like SOMETHING JUST CRAWLED DOWN MY ARRRM!!! while jumping around, flailing his arms like he could fly and sceaming lol

He's a grown ass man. :mellow:

Militant Jurist
Thanks MJ! ;)

omgomgomg

:haha:

That's a hilarious story! I hope you haven't let him live it down. :P

nearly tinkled my Levis on that one....

:huh:

:P

Archived