Pod Your Reef

got2envy's 29g T5HO re-mixed reef slope <3

got2envy

The colors in this picture are ridiculous. :mellow:

Thanks L337!! I <3 the colors I am getting with his bulb combo B)

I went to the zoo yesterday and a close relative said to tell Pookie jr. hi :happy: ... although his home sucks compaired to Pookie's :lol:

:lol: wow that is some serious algae there...poor Uncle Pookie :P haha I am sure the zoo take verrrry well care of him.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it is the oldest and best zoo in Texas. The tank is pretty nice but it does have some algae. He just happened to claim an overgrown area lol. Their new herpitarium is supposed to be opened in February too :happy: .

Militant Jurist
:lol: wow that is some serious algae there...poor Uncle Pookie :P haha I am sure the zoo take verrrry well care of him.

From the looks of things, Uncle Pookie is that uncle every family has where no one really wants the kids to be alone with him. :P

Everyone loves Uncle Pookie, but you've got to wonder sometimes! :lol:

From the looks of things, Uncle Pookie is that uncle every family has where no one really wants the kids to be alone with him. :P

Everyone loves Uncle Pookie, but you've got to wonder sometimes! :lol:

LOL ewww!

lol yea I had an uncle like that. His house smelled. :mellow:

I had an uncle that had a lot of cats...it smelled funny :mellow:

Wow!! Tank is looking awesome! :lol: I love the aquascaping of it... always been a fan of a sloping rockwork.

Thanks JD!

OH SNAP! new frags from Scooternerd who only asked me to pay $12 shipping, who got them from Ace on aquariacentral who has the nicest green slimer I have eva seen omgomgomg

Thanks Scoot! you are da bom diggity :flower:

P1010004-38.jpg

P1010001-53.jpg

P1010003.jpg

also ATL pink polyp cap

P1010022-15.jpg

I also got some zoas and a ric...but the ric is a bit upset at the moment

random pix from today

P1010012-28.jpg

Pookie Jr. in his spot

P1010013-27.jpg

FTS

P1010015-24.jpg

Thanks again Scoot! I owe ya some shiz :P

nice placement on the slimer . i sent u the wrong ric i think. u get a green one? with some brownies on it? lmoa i got them mixed up. oh well :P

I just got it a couple hours ago...I can't wait to see what it looks like now that you mentioned it :P

that thing glows under antinics

My prism favia is looking stressed for some reason, lost some color and is not poofing up..Nicks favias look great, they are right next to them :(

pix for comparison

first day

P1010013-26.jpg

today

P1010005-42.jpg

It seems like the frags that I bought from this one booth are not looking good, the deep water zoas haven't opened for a few days either. I hope y prism gets better it was my favorite purchase.

My prism favia is looking stressed for some reason, lost some color and is not poofing up..Nicks favias look great, they are right next to them :(

pix for comparison

first day

P1010013-26.jpg

today

P1010005-42.jpg

It seems like the frags that I bought from this one booth are not looking good, the deep water zoas haven't opened for a few days either. I hope y prism gets better it was my favorite purchase.

you should have said somethin earlier i have 2 efen boulders of that! ahhahahahhaha

<_<

at least I know where I can get another frag :ninja:

lmao ;)

i got a sweet deal those and bunch of other stuff when one the local farms shut down. sold everything in "unopened site unseen boxes" for 50.00 the boxes where like 15x15x10 i bought two of them :) got allot of nice stuff gave most of it away. traded some etc... but they each had a huge like baseball sized colony of the favia's. if urs dies ill defiantly hook u up.

I may just move it to my 125 and see if it gets better, I don't want to stress it out further tho :unsure:

I still haven't seen the cherub pick at it...

Will it feed? give it a bit of mysis and see if it will munch....that seems to help if it will take food.....

BTW....your tank is looking really nice....I wish I could get some of Nick's stuff, but the whole unemployed spouse (over a year now) thing is really squelching my resources....

I moved it up on the rock work off of the sand and it seems to be poofier this morning fingerscrossed

When I got home yesterday the tallest tip on my green slimer was completly white...if you look at the pix it had a bit of white on that tip when I got it...should I cut it off? I sux at SPS still lol the rest is still looking great but I don't want to loose this piece if possible :(

I got alot of cool zoas from Dub man yesterday...I really have no room anymore :lol:

Hey Envy do you have any new pics of the new corals you got from Dub Man

I moved it up on the rock work off of the sand and it seems to be poofier this morning fingerscrossed

When I got home yesterday the tallest tip on my green slimer was completly white...if you look at the pix it had a bit of white on that tip when I got it...should I cut it off? I sux at SPS still lol the rest is still looking great but I don't want to loose this piece if possible :(

I got alot of cool zoas from Dub man yesterday...I really have no room anymore :lol:

Archived