Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

MJ's 29g Barrel 'O Monkeys

Militant Jurist

Ok no more lawyer jokes... on to doctor jokes :P

A man comes into the Emergency Room and yells, "My wife’s going

To have her baby in the cab!" I grabbed my stuff, rushed out to the cab,

Lifted the lady’s dress, and began to take off her underwear. Suddenly

I noticed that there were several cabs, and I was in the wrong one.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Militant Jurist

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That would be priceless to watch. B)

.....and that's how I met my wife...

:haha:

Couldn't help myself opy :lol:

That line was all set up.

It was tee'd up.... dead center in the cross hairs...just had to pull the trigger.

lol I know, I almost replied by saying that's how I met your wife too but that would have just been going too far. Although I do have a friend that I could have said that to without being knocked on the floor. lol

Militant Jurist
.....and that's how I met my wife...

:lol: Explaining that one the first time you met the folks had to be fun. ;)

Couldn't help myself opy :lol:

That line was all set up.

It was tee'd up.... dead center in the cross hairs...just had to pull the trigger.

Yup, you're right. In fact, I would have been disappointed if someone hadn't taken advantage of it. ;)

lol I know, I almost replied by saying that's how I met your wife too but that would have just been going too far. Although I do have a friend that I could have said that to without being knocked on the floor. lol

That's gotta be an interesting friend. ;)

So, in other news.... I went to the doc today. They told me I'm not actually sick. :huh:

Instead, I was having a pretty bad allergic reaction to something. No idea what it is, but I have some allergy drugs now. The lady said that a certain part of the nasal cavity turns red if infected and pale if allergic. She said that mine was almost white, that's how bad the allergy was. If it's something at home setting it off, now's good timing, because I'm staying at my folks house for a couple nights. I should be better by the time I come back, and then it will be time for a spring-cleaning-in-the-winter cleaning.

^^^ I would expect nothing less. ;)

:P

:lol: Explaining that one the first time you met the folks had to be fun. ;)

Yup, you're right. In fact, I would have been disappointed if someone hadn't taken advantage of it. ;)

That's gotta be an interesting friend. ;)

So, in other news.... I went to the doc today. They told me I'm not actually sick. :huh:

Instead, I was having a pretty bad allergic reaction to something. No idea what it is, but I have some allergy drugs now. The lady said that a certain part of the nasal cavity turns red if infected and pale if allergic. She said that mine was almost white, that's how bad the allergy was. If it's something at home setting it off, now's good timing, because I'm staying at my folks house for a couple nights. I should be better by the time I come back, and then it will be time for a spring-cleaning-in-the-winter cleaning.

Feel better soon buddy.

Militant Jurist
Feel better soon buddy.

Thanks! I've decided to get out of the house for a while tonight, hoping that it will help. It was amazing, that after being out of the house for about 30 minutes earlier today, I was starting to feel better even then. Hopefully the drugs plus a few hours out of the house tonight will work even more miracles. :happy:

Thanks! I've decided to get out of the house for a while tonight, hoping that it will help. It was amazing, that after being out of the house for about 30 minutes earlier today, I was starting to feel better even then. Hopefully the drugs plus a few hours out of the house tonight will work even more miracles. :happy:

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this^translates to, "Doc said I don't have anything communicable, so I'm going out to party." -_-

Feel better! :flower:

Militant Jurist
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this^translates to, "Doc said I don't have anything communicable, so I'm going out to party." -_-

That's a pretty good translation! I think the literal translation, however, is "Doc said I don't have anything communicable, and an attractive lady asked me to go out country dancing with her tonight, so I'm going out."

;)

Feel better! :flower:

Thanks! :)

Militant Jurist
Hope she isn't wearing a skirt in the taxi..... :o

She doesn't seem like the skirt-wearing type. However, if she is wearing one tonight, you might have to call me doctor. :P

Yee haw, cowboy! :o:P:lol:

As I always say: save a horse, ride a cowboy!

Have fun!! :D

Will do! B)

Glad your feeling better. So that said can we go back to the lawyer jokes?...

Okay so there is an American, Cuban, German, and a lawyer on a train.

The German opens a brand new bottle of rare vodka. He pours himself a shot, sips it, then opens the window and tosses it and the botttle out. Everyone goes ape. He says "Where I am from we have so much of this stuff we can just throw it away."

The Cuban fellow opens up a humidor filled with excelent hand rolled Cuban cigars. He selects one, punches the foot and brings it to life. He takes a few draws then tosses it and the others out of the trains windows. Everyone yells with his stupidity. He says just as the German had "We have so much of this at home we can just toss them out.

Almost instantly the American jumps up and grabs the lawyer. He shoves him through the trians window and says I am sure that where you are from is just like America we have WAY to many of these guys where I come from.

Everyone stands and aplauds the American for his actions.

Militant Jurist
Glad your feeling better. So that said can we go back to the lawyer jokes?...

The German opens a brand new bottle of rare vodka. He pours himself a shot, sips it, then opens the window and tosses it and the botttle out. Everyone goes ape. He says "Where I am from we have so much of this stuff we can just throw it away."

The Cuban fellow opens up a humidor filled with excelent hand rolled Cuban cigars. He selects one, punches the foot and brings it to life. He takes a few draws then tosses it and the others out of the trains windows. Everyone yells with his stupidity. He says just as the German had "We have so much of this at home we can just toss them out.

Almost instantly the American jumps up and grabs the lawyer. He shoves him through the trians window and says I am sure that where you are from is just like America we have WAY to many of these guys where I come from.

:lol:

I like it!

Militant Jurist
No,

A good start! :P

I had a feeling that might be your angle. ;)

Why don't sharks attack lawyers?

Professional Courtesy.

I had a feeling that might be your angle. ;)

Why don't sharks attack lawyers?

Professional Courtesy.

Kinda lame I know.

I dunno, BC their to tough.

Oh gotta go, Dirty Jobs is on.

Man he should work beside a lawyer. :P

:huh:

:o

You guys have waaaaaay too much time on your hands. Anyhow, since I actually read the whole thread, I now have a couple things to say.

Congrats on finishing law school (almost), my cousin became a lawyer last year.

You guys have too much time on your hands.

I like the way your 29 looks, I've detrimmed a 29 and will be starting it at the beginning of 2010.

Too much time... waaaay too much time...

Do you think 150W of MH is enough for a tank of that depth (if I wanted to keep SPS in the upper half of the tank) or would I be better off with 175 (or even 250, might be overkill on a 29 though)?

Did I mention you guys are hilarious (and have too much time on your hands)?

My wife and her sister always got sick like that and now my wife is on permanent sinus meds. Her sister didnt listen and still gets the cruds every other month.

Then there is me... I'm just alergic to work :lol:

I hope you feel better. :happy:

Hope she isn't wearing a skirt in the taxi..... :o

and I was going to hope for him that she is wearing one :P

I lol'ed

You guys have waaaaaay too much time on your hands.

You guys have too much time on your hands.

Too much time... waaaay too much time...

yes, yes, yes aaaaand yes :haha:

Militant Jurist
:huh:

:o

I think that's the standard reaction to this thread. At this point, I think it deserves a clinical description. Perhaps "Barrelitis?" "Monkeysitosis?"

Congrats on finishing law school (almost), my cousin became a lawyer last year.

Thanks! As of right now, I have two days of class left, ever. It's great!

I like the way your 29 looks, I've detrimmed a 29 and will be starting it at the beginning of 2010.

Can't wait to see it!

Do you think 150W of MH is enough for a tank of that depth (if I wanted to keep SPS in the upper half of the tank) or would I be better off with 175 (or even 250, might be overkill on a 29 though)?

I've never had MH, but I'd venture a guess of 'Yup.' I'll put it this way: I've got 96w of T5HO on this tank, and I've got SPS at the mid-range of the tank. You should be just fine with 150w of MH, but I'll defer to the MH crowd.

We try. ;) It helps when work and school both involve me being in front of a computer all day long. ;)

My wife and her sister always got sick like that and now my wife is on permanent sinus meds. Her sister didnt listen and still gets the cruds every other month.

Then there is me... I'm just alergic to work :lol:

I hope you feel better. :happy:

and I was going to hope for him that she is wearing one :P

Yeah, I have a feeling I'll be on meds year round now too. I really hate meds. :angry:

haha I think I'm allergic to work as well!

Oh, and nope, no skirt last night. ;)

Archived