MJ's 29g Barrel 'O Monkeys

Militant Jurist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Militant Jurist
Does this mean your surprise is alien spawn? :unsure:

Nope, but how cool would that be!!!

This is a picture that I was a while back, and once I saw it again today, I had to post the image. It just looks SOOOOOOOOoooooooo wrong!

Militant Jurist
Is that one of those lights they use to check hotel sheets? Are they checking her teeth for the same thing?

It's used for teeth whitening. Then again, they say the same thing about the little swimmers too! ;)

Blood splatter right??????? (hee hee)

Riiiiiiiggggghhhhhttt......

It's definitely biological, though. :lol:

Militant Jurist

Moar pitchers! B)

The monti is looking much better in its new home!

100_1036.jpg

It's a fuzzy pic, but the hydno is doing pretty well.

100_1031.jpg

Militant Jurist
It's the grinch!

if you look at it just right and cross your eyes and squint at the same time.

HowtheGrinchStoleChristmaslarge223820081224112352.jpg

You're right!

Militant Jurist
The monti looks good. Hows the battle with the red bugs coming? Have you deployed the nukes yet?

The red bugs are still hanging on, but their days are numbered. The nuclear warhead is still en route. It maybe used as a tactical nuke, rather than a strategic one, because I've only got the one smooth skinned acro, and apparently the red bugs don't really spread beyond them. If, for some reason, the tactical strike doesn't do the trick, I'll bust out the strategic attack.

do-you-feel-lucky-punk.png?w=390&h=300

Militant Jurist
Ooh, the monti looks great! :D

I'm really glad I went with the "just try it" methodology. The monti has really started to color up again.

LOL, I love it. MJ's uber rare LE Grinch Hydnophora. :P

Between the Gooberz and da Grinch, the center of this tank is the shizy! :lol:

I think I'm also going to move a yellow scroll and a candy cane down to this tank as well. They were getting over-crowded or couldn't be properly placed in the 20L, and this tank might be the answer for them too!

Militant Jurist

I did a little christmas decorating tonight.

100_1037.jpg

It's a crappy picture, but my camera wasn't happy about the variety of light sources.

Cute tree! Each year I get a tree a bit smaller than the one before. I'm hoping for something about the size of yours by the time my youngest hits high school. :P

Where is your yellow scroll placed? I have a frag that is alive and grows, but the polyps never extend. High flow? Low flow? Close to the lights? Shaded?

Archived