ReefCleaners.org

MJ's 29g Barrel 'O Monkeys

Militant Jurist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Militant Jurist
Cute tree! Each year I get a tree a bit smaller than the one before. I'm hoping for something about the size of yours by the time my youngest hits high school. :P

Thanks! A single guy doesn't need a big tree, so the little one does the trick! My parents finally went to a fake tree after my youngest brother hit high school. ;)

Where is your yellow scroll placed? I have a frag that is alive and grows, but the polyps never extend. High flow? Low flow? Close to the lights? Shaded?

In my 20L, it was on the sandbed in low to medium flow. It had polyps typically extended, but didn't grow a whole lot in all of the time I've had it. In the 29g, I plan on placing it in similar flow, but higher up in the tank, so that hopefully it will grow! I think it will stay in the lower half of the tank, though.

and I thought I was going to be the early bird today lol. Well MJ, your tree inspired me to update my av. I may even update my sig lol.

Looks good! I think I might try to photoshop a hat onto my monkey sometime soon, just to keep up! ;)

Militant Jurist

Choices ... choices..... what to do about such choices! I'm torn between #2 and #3. Ok, time for everyone else to weigh in!

HA! If you have any children you know that look is the devil, and there is something going on in that mind that will cause you great dismay in the very near future!!!!!

Militant Jurist
HA! If you have any children you know that look is the devil, and there is something going on in that mind that will cause you great dismay in the very near future!!!!!

That's a good point. It still has a degree of "cute" built in though, or else the human race would have been wiped out long ago, on account of killing all the children. :lol:

The Robert A. Heinlein method of raising a child where in once the child begins to speak, he's put in a barrel and fed through the bunghole. When the child reaches 18, you decide whether or not to drive the bung into the barrel.

Militant Jurist
The Robert A. Heinlein method of raising a child where in once the child begins to speak, he's put in a barrel and fed through the bunghole. When the child reaches 18, you decide whether or not to drive the bung into the barrel.

:lol:

That sure would make the 18th birthday an interesting day! Either the kid will be legally able to purchase cigarettes, or he'll be rolled over a cliff. Hopefully it's Niagara Falls at least!

Deleted User 6

If I can't find that stupid interceptor pill today, then i'll just mail you the leftover powder from mine. I can't believe i lost that stupid thing.

Militant Jurist
Posted it in Weeties thread then realized I should post it here

He needs a different hat. How about a mischievous elf?

consultant.gif

By George, he's got it! B)

consultant.gif

That's it!! That's it!!!!

Yup, that made the decision so much easier! :happy:

If I can't find that stupid interceptor pill today, then i'll just mail you the leftover powder from mine. I can't believe i lost that stupid thing.

I'm sure that the day after you put the envelope in the mail, it will turn up! ;) The powder would be much appreciated. Hopefully the mailman won't think it's crack. :huh:

I came here for monkey business and I leave satisfied.

:happy:

As Opy said, we aim to please!

Hm.... who left this banana here.....

Oh my! I just realized from my pic above, there must be alot of naked bananas running around somewhere!

Ok all, I am fixing to head out for my vacation. I expect to see tons of monkey business when I return and MJ, you better have that av on your profile!

Militant Jurist
Oh my! I just realized from my pic above, there must be alot of naked bananas running around somewhere!

Ok all, I am fixing to head out for my vacation. I expect to see tons of monkey business when I return and MJ, you better have that av on your profile!

:o

But we luv da nekkidness! :happy:

Have fun on your vacation, Opy! There will be plenty of shenanigans for you to catch up on when you get back!

Archived