Cultivated Reef

MJ's 29g Barrel 'O Monkeys

Militant Jurist

ok guys I am out for the night. Cant wait to get back in the AM and check out the monkey business. Thanks again for the trophy and have a wonderfull night.

smiley-greet024.gif

Bai!

Gudnite. :D

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Militant Jurist

Nice find on that trophy!!

Thanks Nate! You even managed to find a babe to do the honors. ;)

ok guys I am out for the night. Cant wait to get back in the AM and check out the monkey business. Thanks again for the trophy and have a wonderfull night.

Enjoy! I'm heading out tonight as well. It should be an interesting evening..... I suppose I'll see what comes of it!

Brownies sent to all.

Didja enjoy dem??

I'mma goin over to Dhauts tread to check out da colerz onda ceiling :wacko:

prolly put on Dark Side Of The Moon

B)

Congrats Opy!!

Okay so I have a mess on my hands. I knew something was up the moment I got up this morning. My dogs, and cat were all looking at me from under the couch. Now picture this...Two dogs and one cat under the SAME couch. Not one growl or hiss was being made. Oh and they were looking at me like "JUST STAY STILL HE WILL NOT NOTICE US." So I went on like they wanted me to do. But I left the house and then came home in 10 mins. Left the truck at the corner and walked back. Look what I found the F-ers up to!!!!

teamwork.jpg

WTH!!!! I feed the the best of what Walmarts got. What else do they want. Hell they colluded and took my beer.

My f-ing pets 8 my browniezees.

DUUUUMMMMMMMMMM. DUUUUMMMMMMMMM. Best note from the dark side of da moon. I so have a glow stick taped to my ceiling fan right now. I's ben likin my zoas. :wacko:

Congrats Opy!!

Thanks! It wouldn't be possible without the ravings of lunatics like you in this thread :haha: .

But I left the house and then came home in 10 mins. Left the truck at the corner and walked back. Look what I found the F-ers up to!!!!

WTH!!!! I feed the the best of what Walmarts got. What else do they want. Hell they colluded and took my beer.

and now I know who they shared them with. These guys probly had most of the browniez and beer.

small_monkey%20business.jpg

Congrats Opy!!

Okay so I have a mess on my hands. I knew something was up the moment I got up this morning. My dogs, and cat were all looking at me from under the couch. Now picture this...Two dogs and one cat under the SAME couch. Not one growl or hiss was being made. Oh and they were looking at me like "JUST STAY STILL HE WILL NOT NOTICE US." So I went on like they wanted me to do. But I left the house and then came home in 10 mins. Left the truck at the corner and walked back. Look what I found the F-ers up to!!!!

teamwork.jpg

DUUUUMMMMMMMMMM. DUUUUMMMMMMMMM. Best note from the dark side of da moon. I so have a glow stick taped to my ceiling fan right now. I's ben likin my zoas. :wacko:

:lol: I guess that was for all the times you didn't share.

Thanks! It wouldn't be possible without the ravings of lunatics like you in this thread :haha: .

and now I know who they shared them with. These guys probly had most of the browniez and beer.

Oh my! The look on the face of the one in the yellow shirt is priceless! :lol:

smiley-laughing025.gif

smiley-laughing004.gif

THAT IS TOO FUNNY!

:haha:

good one OPY! :D

Yer welkum. I like being on of the krazys!

:lol: I guess that was for all the times you didn't share.

Oh my! The look on the face of the one in the yellow shirt is priceless! :lol:

Well who knew that they knew what I was partaking in. I swear next time I am so mixing catnip into their water.

Yep the bro in the yeller shirt is like "I gots me sum feelz skillz!"

Whats with these mundane monkey pictures?!?!?!

what about that cute little guy...

that liked to do strange things...

and go on long adventures...

you know...

CuriousG3.jpg

CuriousG2.jpg

CuriousG1.jpg

Militant Jurist

Hey, he's just a fella getting what he can!

I bet he's thinking "dang, why can't the woman back home look like this!"

:P

That picture is awesome. Not just for the fella in the yella, but for his comrade laughing his arse off!

Come'on Richie, you know you want to partake in the monkeyin around!

Speaking of which, I guy who hangs out with my country dancing friends has a classic t-shirt.... it says "Want to fiddle around?" with a big old picture of a fiddle behind it. B)

Haha nice job bringing back curious george!

You know.... I wonder if yellow shirt is his college-aged older cousin? :lol:

Can anyone say frat party?

Hey, he's just a fella getting what he can!

Haha nice job bringing back curious george!

You know.... I wonder if yellow shirt is his college-aged older cousin? :lol:

Can anyone say frat party?

:ninja:

Militant Jurist

Well, I think I'll have some time around the house tomorrow afternoon, so I think I'm going to do a tank cleaning, prepare a WC, and maybe put the hydno in its semi-permanent home. Any suggestion as to where it should go on the scape? It's pretty much a blank canvas at this point!

put the hydno in its semi-permanent home. Any suggestion as to where it should go on the scape? It's pretty much a blank canvas at this point!

It grows pretty quickly, and is known to be aggressive, so keep that in mind when placing it. Mine gets a lot of flow where it is, and loves it.

Militant Jurist
.... showing my age again huh?

Not as funny when ya gotta 'splain 'em.

"Too Much Monkey Binnessss"

:P

Haha way to bust out the King. His music will probably be some of the few pieces that will never go away.

George is a voyeur?! :huh:

Well of course! He's curious, isn't he? :P

BAD MONKEY!

I got ya Richie. I just didnt wanna show my age. :P

Nah, GOOOOD MONKEY! B)

Archived