Innovative Marine Aquariums

DIY 6 GALLON AIO SPS/LPS PICO! RICH FOLKS NEED NOT APPLY!

scooternerd

Lol, looking good man.

what do u think of the zoa's in the middle .30 or 1.00 PP ?? i don't even know what they are but i have a crap load of them in my 40

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what do u think of the zoa's in the middle .30 or 1.00 PP ?? i don't even know what they are but i have a crap load of them in my 40

I have a frag of zoas exactly like that and Maria said they can be counted as $0.30 PP

Sweet now I have more to spend. :P. No cuc yet may not get one. I am ocd about my tanks staying clean. I may add some small snails but we shall see.

Just a little. My documents, tank, and camera are at the office.

cool, i totally didn't get the JC avatar until i thought for a minute lmao tff

i enjoy her also mean little sucker though. atacks the cleaning instuments! and my hand! lmao

Ha, I used to have one along with a fire shrimp and it was always interesting to watch them interact. Usually stayed out of each others way on opposite sides of the tank until it was feeding time.

i was thinking of putting a small fish in there but after seeing the aggression from her i was like . naaaaaaaaaaaaaah! lmao

also i updated my FTS on the first page

short video of my banded shrimp feeding :) you can see her perch up a few times when i stuck my fingers in the tank. i am feeding her sinking pellets .

th_100_2335.jpg

also did a rescape main reason was . birdsnest was getting to much direct flow. which do u guys think is better?

rescape

100_2337.jpg

original scape

100_2318.jpg

And moved a few things! :P

With the addition of the chains and removal of the shoe string you may have lost the world reocord. I think we need to call guinness :lol::lol::lol:

Forgot its looking good.

:lol: moose

who uses that chit anymore? :scarry:

it was a nice 80's reference though

With the addition of the chains and removal of the shoe string you may have lost the world reocord. I think we need to call guinness :lol::lol::lol:

Forgot its looking good.

thanks bob, i double checked with guiness. as i only paid 2.00 for the chain i am still the lowset. had i paid 3.00 then i would be 2nd :P

i just noticed 2 teenie tiny anthia polyps on my biggest rock. i cant get a good shot of them. they r like the size of small feather dusters. i wonder what to deduct?

Archived