Coral Vue Hydros

DIY 6 GALLON AIO SPS/LPS PICO! RICH FOLKS NEED NOT APPLY!

scooternerd

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 sexy shrimp (you will love their antics) and a clown goby.

i like sexies but my lfs doesn't carry them and i hate most online vendors.due to the extreme lack of customer support -_-

I have never been disappointed with petsolutions.com. I have ordered from them dozens of times.

When I ordered my sexies from LiveAquaria, I ordered 6, they sent 7, one was DOA. I didn't complain, so i can't speak of their customer service.

I have never been disappointed with petsolutions.com. I have ordered from them dozens of times.

When I ordered my sexies from LiveAquaria, I ordered 6, they sent 7, one was DOA. I didn't complain, so i can't speak of their customer service.

LA's CS is great I've had a few thing die withing thier 14 days and they credit the card no questions asked.

LA's CS is great I've had a few thing die withing thier 14 days and they credit the card no questions asked.

got a website?

Right. Pretty sure the LA CS he was talking about was LiveAquaria's Customer Service.

Doc is right I was talking about LiveAquaria's Customer Support. LA's CS

haha scooter i didn't know this was your pico when i posted in your thread a while back! i think i might try using mangroves in the back of my 2.7 for filtration. are you using any type of chemical filtration on your pico?

Right. Pretty sure the LA CS he was talking about was LiveAquaria's Customer Service.

DOH!

haha scooter i didn't know this was your pico when i posted in your thread a while back! i think i might try using mangroves in the back of my 2.7 for filtration. are you using any type of chemical filtration on your pico?

no worries bro, mangroves are the shizie

no chemical filtration . i dose with a weak kalk mixture . but no other additives . just WC weekly :) and i stir the DSB every other day sometimes daily.

aggggggg i have to rid myself of this efen shrimp! she knocked my superman monti onto my hammer coral !

literally was just about to tell you to get rid of the CBS for that exact reason....

:D

literally was just about to tell you to get rid of the CBS for that exact reason....

:D

hahahahhahhaha the LFS wont take her back!!!! lmfao

also by looking at a few other threads i need to upgrade cameras because mine efen sux.and i am getting my arse handed to me via pic quality. its a kodak easy share 7.0 mp. any body got a suggestion for a better camera less then 200.00????

nobody on the camera huh? :angry: bunch a meanies

:P

nobody on the camera huh? :angry: bunch a meanies

haha i would try to help you out but i know pretty much nothing about cameras or photography, haha all the pictures in my thread are pretty bad!

haha i would try to help you out but i know pretty much nothing about cameras or photography, haha all the pictures in my thread are pretty bad!

mine sux as well so dont feel bad :P

I like just about everything on this tank, but you're keeping SPS under 18 watts of PC? That doesn't seem like it's going to work very well. That's the same light I use on my fuge.... I know it's pretty close to the coral, but yeesh.

You never know till you do it...

I was told the same on here about 6 months ago when i throw together a 10 gallon with 2x36 watt pc's.

I have since bleached an monti that was under weak MH lighting, and have photographic evidence of growth on a poccilopora frag. Its not a lot of growth, but i blame water quality more than i blame lighting. Ive never done a water change and only started doing 2-part when i finally tested my water only to find the calcium around 320...

@ OP, i love the pico! What do you do, several water changes to keep things in check? Thats the method im going to subscribe to for awhile and see if growth improves on everything in the tank...if not, ill need to look into another avenue for growth.

Archived