Top Shelf Aquatics

PArIsHIlToN 5G PIcO tANk MiXEd REeF

parishilton

Paris,

I follow your thread daily and am trying to replicate your success with only water changes. I would really like to get a clam in my tank. Have you had any experience with them? If so, do you have any advice? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paris,

I follow your thread daily and am trying to replicate your success with only water changes. I would really like to get a clam in my tank. Have you had any experience with them? If so, do you have any advice? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Thank you Quixsilver

I have never had experience with clam. I also would like to have one in my pico but so difficult to find tiny one. What I think is, as long as you have sufficient light and stable water parameter you can keep it.

I LOVE your new sig! Did you make it with GIMP?

Thank you AM. I used Photoshop to do it.

Very nice tank and collection. Love the SPS.

Thank you bxz.

awsome tank, u think can do a vid for us, id like to see that.

p.s do u actually like paris hilton?

Thank you Zeadon. I'll try to do it with my Iphone. Dont think it is going to come out that good tho.

P.S. I did like her back then when I registered. Would like to change to something else now HAHA.

Thank you Zeadon. I'll try to do it with my Iphone. Dont think it is going to come out that good tho.

P.S. I did like her back then when I registered. Would like to change to something else now HAHA.

did you hear she just got arrested on cocaine charges :huh: ?

did you hear she just got arrested on cocaine charges :huh: ?

Not surprised. :happy: I only like her when the sex tape was coming out HAHA.

why does this not surprise me?

Me too

Your tank and all your SPS are looking real nice!

Thank you ParanoidObseshun.

This is a frag of blue Stag Horn that I have left. The blue color is the result of global warming.

Look at its color now HAHA. Brown with green polyps. Amazing Huh?

dsc3085.jpg

Old thing. Do not know what else to take.

dsc3098.jpg

Hey, in those pictures of all the zoas a couple pages back, what lighting system were you using? Those colors were unbelievable and i'm a huge fan of zoas, more so than any other coral so i've been searching around to see what the best lighting would be for the best colorations. Any tips or suggestions you could give me on how to keep zoas thriving? Seems you did an excellent job of doing so.

:)

The tank still looks fantastic!

Thank you AM

Hey, in those pictures of all the zoas a couple pages back, what lighting system were you using? Those colors were unbelievable and i'm a huge fan of zoas, more so than any other coral so i've been searching around to see what the best lighting would be for the best colorations. Any tips or suggestions you could give me on how to keep zoas thriving? Seems you did an excellent job of doing so.

:)

I used MH 250w (BLV Bulb) supplemented by 18w slyvania coralstar. I do not really have experience about other types of light so I would recommend you to go with MH. Most people seem to think that zoas do not need that much light but IMO I think the other way around.

This is purely based on my own experience. I place the same kind of zoas in different position in my tank. They both came from the same mother colony. The one that were place higher in the tank ( only 2 inches away from the water line) seem to have better color.

Hello Paris!

I love your tank!

Great corals and colors!

I have a question about your hang on filter. Can his flow be regulated?

I found that filter as the larger I can put into my 7,9' cube, but i'm afraid that would be too much for 2,1 gallon.

Hello Paris!

I love your tank!

Great corals and colors!

I have a question about your hang on filter. Can his flow be regulated?

I found that filter as the larger I can put into my 7,9' cube, but i'm afraid that would be too much for 2,1 gallon.

Thank you Diogo Matias

The flow can be adjusted but I am running at full power.

Fantastic shots!

dsc3092.jpg

I like this acro a lot!

Thank you AM.

I think the one you mentioned is Millepora.

May be I am wrong. Can someone confirm it?

Archived