parishilton
awesome shots paris

Thank you badfish816

my favorite zoas in your tank right there :D

Come to Thailand and I'll frag you some :P

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive been looking everywhere for those zoas, or ones that look similar, and i would seriously go to thailand and visit your tank for some if that were an option xD

I remember the costs involved from shipping my plakat betta pair in from thailand, and I'd rather not go through that again lol.

Your tank is so inspiring!! Such great photography skills, seriously impressive! :)

Amazing top down milli shot too, please keep posting pics, your tank is just jaw dropping!

ok, those are the chiller tubes sticking out of the tank right?

A question that came up was what if some animal gets sucked into the chiller and gets stuck inside the chiller and maybe clogs it? how do you go about that lol?

I'm taking note of your lighting. you have that rosette fixture there in the back and a huge HM lamp as your main lighting right?

parishilton
ive been looking everywhere for those zoas, or ones that look similar, and i would seriously go to thailand and visit your tank for some if that were an option xD

I remember the costs involved from shipping my plakat betta pair in from thailand, and I'd rather not go through that again lol.

If you have a chance to come, just tell me. Seriously! I will frag them for you free of charge. B)

Your tank is so inspiring!! Such great photography skills, seriously impressive! :)

Amazing top down milli shot too, please keep posting pics, your tank is just jaw dropping!

Thank you for the compliment montipora. Glad someone like it.

it's prettifull!!!

Thank you ~LadyBug~

I like this tank. :)

Thank you Weetabix7

ok, those are the chiller tubes sticking out of the tank right?

A question that came up was what if some animal gets sucked into the chiller and gets stuck inside the chiller and maybe clogs it? how do you go about that lol?

I'm taking note of your lighting. you have that rosette fixture there in the back and a huge HM lamp as your main lighting right?

Yes, it is the chiller tube but nothing is going to gets sucked into the chiller bcos it is the outlet tube. Plus the inlet tube is connect to the pump that have cover to protect anything to be sucked in.

To answer the lighting question, yes it is PL in the back and the MH hanging fixture as my main light. ;)

Mr. Microscope

Nice upgrade! Perhaps I missed this somewhere in your thread, but is that a standard 5.5 that you removed the rim from, or was it custom made?

parishilton
Tank still looks incredible. Nice FTS.

Your SPS have amazing colors.

Thank you AM.

The sad thing is the blue acro is not doing well right now. I think bcos of the flow in my tank is not sufficient.

And also the damn green stripe shroom is stinging it. Its color looks pale. So sad! T-T

Crazy to think this is 5 gallon!!! Very nice

Thank you Gerber77

Nice upgrade! Perhaps I missed this somewhere in your thread, but is that a standard 5.5 that you removed the rim from, or was it custom made?

Thank you Mr. Microscope

It is custom made by local store.

nooo, its not the green striped shrom's fault! :(

lol you shouldnt place SPS near shroms anyway. thats the one downside to a prosperous tank: everything overgrows everything else lol.

parishilton
nooo, its not the green striped shrom's fault! :(

lol you shouldnt place SPS near shroms anyway. thats the one downside to a prosperous tank: everything overgrows everything else lol.

Actually it is. :lol: It normally stretch out and open up on the back of the tank (I think its base is under the rock).

But one day it get bored and start to stretch out and open up through a tiny hole in front of the blue acro.

Now whose fault is that? LOL :D

haha, i was just kidding, I know the green shrom would sting, but i just love those things to death :(

Its unfortunate that it started to do that, it looks great in your tank of course, its a shame if you have to completely remove it :(

parishilton
haha, i was just kidding, I know the green shrom would sting, but i just love those things to death :(

Its unfortunate that it started to do that, it looks great in your tank of course, its a shame if you have to completely remove it :(

It is the same for me that is why I put them in in the first place. And it is impossible to remove them completely HAHA. There is a one way to do that is remove to rock it is on HEHE.

if you can scrape the base clean off the rock, the base cant grow back. thats how i transplanted my green shrom from its frag rock to where it is now in my tank. the base that I cut off on the frag rock never grew back...

parishilton
if you can scrape the base clean off the rock, the base cant grow back. thats how i transplanted my green shrom from its frag rock to where it is now in my tank. the base that I cut off on the frag rock never grew back...

Thank you Newman. I'll keep that in mind.

parishilton
any chance of a fts of this larger tank B) ?

I'll take it for you later but for now let's see what are the others in the tank.

dsc2820hx.jpg

dsc2797.jpg

looks like a nem to me.

or it could be some crazy red-green thailand torch, you'd never know haha.

Archived