Top Shelf Aquatics

Smurf Snot Zoas..

Kraylen

reefpets.com

I agree, there is not since in leading on something that will make no difference in the end.. Lets get to the good stuff, the coral.

You two sure are awefully defensive about these shady corals.
  • Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Needreefunds
Yea, he is bad azz.I love him to death.

Sweet fishey dante!

BTW, I was only defending poor Kraylen. ;)

Am I the only one who read this thread and laughed my azz off the whole time thinking of the Brown Hornet character on the old Fat Albert cartoon? :P I think reefpets owes Bill Cosby some coin. He used the Hornet name first!!! :D

-Prof

kyrie_eleison
I agree, there is not since in leading on something that will make no difference in the end.. Lets get to the good stuff, the coral.

sure...

so, what other shady/crafty methods of deceptive and swindle-like theft do you two have in terms of deep sea fraudulent stock?

reefpets.com

Sounds like you are looking for some sweet coral to feed your addiction? Your wording sounds much better than mine!

sure...

so, what other shady/crafty methods of deceptive and swindle-like theft do you two have in terms of deep sea fraudulent stock?

superdavesds

Just wanted to jump in and say nice zoas kray, However so far I think everyone in here is a bit full of themselves. I have no idea what you are getting out of those "blue steels" and really dont care. They look great and hope every one has good luck with them.

Around here at my lfs, which I trust very much, those are called blue steels and are dirt cheap. When I started researching them I was amazed at what people pay for them. I was even more amazed when I seen the price go up when it was tagged hornet as opposed to steels. Shortly thereafter he had some true, "blue Hornets". They area a lot more expensive. but less expensive than a purple hornet. Blue hornets are blue. purple hornets are puple under certain lighting and it is said that it can take days or even weeks to turn. The term hornet is often used as a notation of alternating color on the fringe. That we know is fact. Its published in many magazines and whatnot around the web.

It would be like buying a bumblebee snail that is solid black. You wouldnt. Now we know I can name my turds pink and purple people eaters and that would just be what I called them. If I rename my car and call it a vette, that would be a different story. Everyone would call me a liar when I roll up in my chevette.

As far as the closing of a thread for respect to another site, hahaha, your not gonna fit in here. Got to be pretty thick skinned to go on here. Most on here are a bit volitile but your smart and that keeps us commking back.

In no way does the number of post you have equal intelegence. The add reply button adds a reply, not an iq point. I dont really think the lounge makes you a lot smarter. Reading makes you smarter. fact

As for the survival rate of these things, according to my set of five heads, your all wrong. Mine are in a tank with only pcs, they came from a 250 hqi, so I dont think light matters. They have been in extremely high flow and low. These really dont care where they are. they are just happy little steels. Now what I am wondering, these things are found all over and at different depths, Are they actually different species that look the exact same. Dont know, just trying to read up on it.

Those japanese deepwaters that were mentioned on here. I wanted to get a set of those because they look so close to a true hornet, but they get a lot of negative review when placed in a tropical reef. My tank runs hot so I would most likely cook anything deepwater.

Go ahead flame me, but I dont think this has been a useless thread. Kray is propogating and that is always a good thing, if he wants to call them hornets, big deal. State your peace and be done with it. If you were the one that originally coined the term hornet for the palys then great and I will heed to your knowledge. I think this has been a good thread and will likely keep some beginners from getting jacked by over paying for a common zoa.

The Propagator

I recommend renaming them " kyrie_eleison is a douche ".

Am I the only one who read this thread and laughed my azz off the whole time thinking of the Brown Hornet character on the old Fat Albert cartoon? :P I think reefpets owes Bill Cosby some coin. He used the Hornet name first!!! :D

-Prof

OMG DUDE !

How could you forget the green hornet ?

THATS the original user right there.. " The Green Hornet ". ( old old old Bruce Lee TV series that lasted about 20 seconds :lol: Not to mention the even older radio show called the green hornet also. )

kyrie_eleison
I recommend renaming them " kyrie_eleison is a douche ".

OMG DUDE !

THATS the original user right there.. " The Green Hornet ". ( old old old Bruce Lee TV series that lasted about 20 seconds :lol: Not to mention the even older radio show called the green hornet also. )

yeah...you got me there. hahaha. But...I'm not upset...at least nowhere nearly as upset as you are, it seems. Hence, the hostility...or maybe it's that time of the month? Oh lighten up, I'm just kidding.

The Propagator
ooookay. I'm sensing some bit of anger. And, some bit of deception on the part of the vendor. Corals, cars, crap...it's all the same.

There is and never was any deception here on any ones part but yours. If the buyer had aproblem with it he would have contacted Gary or filed a claim via eBay. Neither happened.

Your comming on here trying to make Gary look like a crook. That's all there is to it. No facts

to back it up because it didn't happen and doesn't happen so your pulling crap

out of thin air and flinging poo like a little monkey at him.

Did you not read the part that explained it was an auction and the bidding started off at $19.99 and the guy you are saying deserves a refund is the every person who bid them up that high in the 1st place ? How retarded is that ? I mean really !

" I am just so beside my self that I ripped me own self off that I am going to take it out on the person who gave me exactly what I paid for and exactly what I bid the paid for amount up to be for A WEEK before purchasing."

Truth be known You are more then likely the vendor here trying to eliminate competition by slandering and hoping it catches fire.

I mean it isn't even funny anymore fella.

At 1st it was sort of like " I sort of feel bad the slow kid doesn't get it" now its like

" this guy is a flaming moron ".

Go back to Reef Central.

GTFO

yeah...you got me there. hahaha. But...I'm not upset...at least nowhere nearly as upset as you are, it seems. Hence, the hostility...or maybe it's that time of the month? Oh lighten up, I'm just kidding.

I have a low threshold for stupidity is all.

kyrie_eleison

propodeceiver,

You sure harbor a lot of anger and...ignorance. Still, I can't expect you to read into anything that has definitive meaning. Try googling the phrase. It would be a good experience for you to learn something about someone for once instead of babbling on in two to three different paragraphs (if not 2 or 3 different posts) in order to ATTEMPT to stir up any real anger in me. A lot of people who are reading the posts in this thread are either 1. laughing out loud 2. bored at the meaningless quips back and forth or 3. just amused (like me).

Besides, I'm assuming you've no real life (especially since it's...3 a.m. in Cincy right now). Nevertheless, carry on.

The Propagator

Thank you for further proving my point that you are indeed a bag simply trying to stir up trouble.

Now if you want to talk about having no life.......

Dating site.....http://www.okcupid.com/profile/kyrie_eleison

O friends...( I am just shocked ! ) http://cheezburger.com/profile.aspx?username=kyrie_eleison NOW THAT right there is just sad.

Not to mention that you user name is Greek for "Lord have mercy" ( which is a sign in its self if there ever was one.)

88 post since 2007 usually only means one thing... You are a reef central flunky coming here to stir it up real good.

Either way.. GTFO We don't play that game here.

....just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

Gimme a break. You now own the word hornet?? It must be dropped from every day speech because you named one zoanthid? Please...

Fine, if you are in fact the guy who named Purple Hornets then- at best- you may have cause to be upset if someone was calling something PURPLE HORNETS that were not...but alas this is not the case here.

You say you are looking after others best interests here- that they not be ripped off- a noble gesture...but

I wonder if perhaps the real reason is you may be worried that using the word Hornet at all may in fact cheapen the name thereby costing you money?

Because that is what this thread stinks of IMO. And yes its only my opinion

Sorry about the total jack of this thread Kraylen, but the ridiculousness of the quoted statement begged for a reply.

You are so full of FAIL its epic... LOL

You asked a question and reefpets gave an answer. The whole world knows reefpets named the purple hornets and he explained to you where the name came from. Thought you were being a smartass with that question.

-1 for you, you tool.

The Propagator

Nah I think Needreefunds is just a little confused is all.

He's normally a really cool guy I just think he may have read something the wrong way because of how this thread turned. So much to read.. so much to keep track of..... ( my head hurts ! ) :haha:

glennr1978
Nah I think Needreefunds is just a little confused is all.

He's normally a really cool guy I just think he may have read something the wrong way because of how this thread turned. So much to read.. so much to keep track of..... ( my head hurts ! ) :haha:

who needs soap operas, no?

I

OMG DUDE !

I totally forgot about the Green Hornet! That's how Lee got his break in cinema. WOW, nobody can use the name "Green Hornet" or even "Hornet" for a zoa cause Bruce Lee will jump out of his grave and throw some kung fu on their fanny.

:D

-Prof

FishOnTheBrainCoral

wow this was a waste of time.... I thought there would be more pics.... BOOOOO!

kyrie_eleison

Those aren't me; even if you think they are. It's a pretty common phrase and easy to remember. But, I will look those up later for your benefit. By the way, all this drama is not helping you sell anymore coral is it?

Archived