Coral Vue Hydros

Smurf Snot Zoas..

Kraylen

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Propagator
Nanobuds I got a BSJF today and kicked my dusky out to the 37. :P

What does that mean when translated to the English language ?

:D

that's interesting...so, you're an expert at finding lonely singles?! I'll keep that in mind (if my wife ever leaves me). Or I wake up someday thinking what a great life you and your boyfriend have.

You two lovers need to get a real job.

Aren't you still gay?

What I mean to say is how much I admire and respect the three of you. ( Gary, Kraylen, and Duane ) Some times my eating disorder and my inner conflict with my sexuality get in the way of reality. I apologize sincerely for that.

Hey no problem. Chin up ! Good things ! Good things !

( Ok NOW I am done :PI promise )

The Propagator

Ok now I get it. You got a Blue spotted jaw fish and moved your dusky jawfish to your 37g tank.

( I'm thhhhhhmart ! :P )

Me, since I named them Purple Hornets. The name Hornet came from the ultering colors on the skirt. Just like a Hornet Bee, the back has ultering colors, yellow and black. Well the Purple Hornets have ultering colors, yellow and purple...... Therefore, the statement that you questioned is a true statement.

I thought your wife named Purple hornets Gary? Now you are taking credit for the name ? She is gonna be pissed ! :lol:

superdavesds

+1 ^ :lol:

That little tid-bit was even published in the REEF HOBBYIST MAGAZINE. (second quarter 2009/ volume three.

The article also backs up the fact that Gary starts his bid at $19.99. Magazine said "Being a strong believer in letting people decide the true value of his livestock, Gary always started his auctions at $19.99 with the notion that, "If it sells for $19.99, thats great. If it sells for $300, thats great as well." "

With all that being said, and I am not trying to take away from anyone, I dont think any of us have been published like that a whole lot. Therefore I think gary should be heeded to a bit when he says it is a hornet or it is not.

reefpets.com

I try keeping up with all of the slang but so far no good. Anymore, the sentences are getting shorter and shorter, I need a translator...

I gotta get hip to this newfangled slang you kids are using now days.

:P

+1 ^ :lol:

That little tid-bit was even published in the REEF HOBBYIST MAGAZINE. (second quarter 2009/ volume three.

The article also backs up the fact that Gary starts his bid at $19.99. Magazine said "Being a strong believer in letting people decide the true value of his livestock, Gary always started his auctions at $19.99 with the notion that, "If it sells for $19.99, thats great. If it sells for $300, thats great as well." "

With all that being said, and I am not trying to take away from anyone, I dont think any of us have been published like that a whole lot. Therefore I think gary should be heeded to a bit when he says it is a hornet or it is not.

read that same article

and lmao at The Propagator with the quote.

gtfo kyrie_eleison

Archived