SaltCritters.com

Smurf Snot Zoas..

Kraylen

kyrie_eleison
Nah I think Needreefunds is just a little confused is all.

He's normally a really cool guy I just think he may have read something the wrong way because of how this thread turned. So much to read.. so much to keep track of..... ( my head hurts ! ) :haha:

All day and all night. Must be a Midwest dysfunction.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
reefpets.com

You are harsh.....

Thank you for further proving my point that you are indeed a bag simply trying to stir up trouble.

Now if you want to talk about having no life.......

Dating site.....http://www.okcupid.com/profile/kyrie_eleison

O friends...( I am just shocked ! ) http://cheezburger.com/profile.aspx?username=kyrie_eleison NOW THAT right there is just sad.

Not to mention that you user name is Greek for "Lord have mercy" ( which is a sign in its self if there ever was one.)

88 post since 2007 usually only means one thing... You are a reef central flunky coming here to stir it up real good.

Either way.. GTFO We don't play that game here.

The Propagator
Those aren't me; even if you think they are. It's a pretty common phrase and easy to remember. But, I will look those up later for your benefit. By the way, all this drama is not helping you sell anymore coral is it?

That's it. I am convinced you are a mongoloid.

Didn't see your post Lalani. Sowy :D

Blue goo? Did you beat up a smurf to collect it? :(

20061101microwave_smurf.gif

kyrie_eleison

wow!

And to say I was asked to stop messing w/ you two lovers. If you've been checking out other forums for "my screen name", I'd say, you two were "Hot For Teacher"...but just to warn you, I don't swing that direction and those aren't me.

Obi Juan kenobi

Dude what is up with that chick? That dude payed the money for that coral no one put a gun to his head.

wow!

And to say I was asked to stop messing w/ you two lovers. If you've been checking out other forums for "my screen name", I'd say, you two were "Hot For Teacher"...but just to warn you, I don't swing that direction and those aren't me.

You're still here?

The Propagator
Seriously guys, enough.

Duane, you have way too much time on your hands, lol.

Ok mang. Enough from me. :D

kyrie_eleison
We know which direction you swing. Sadly for you though, Jenny Craig isn't bisexual.

Have a piece of this....

Key_lime_pie.jpg

Go back to reading this.......

http://www.care2.com/c2c/group/lonelysingles

and STFU mmk Broomhilda.

that's interesting...so, you're an expert at finding lonely singles?! I'll keep that in mind (if my wife ever leaves me). Or I wake up someday thinking what a great life you and your boyfriend have.

You two lovers need to get a real job.

You're still here?

Aren't you still gay?

Archived